Clarke_family_life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. I'm all for a little slate here and then, but only when people deserve it. This whole thread is utter crap.
Slagging off innocent children doesn't go down well anywhere, any time. That in itself is a disgrace.

Yeah maybe she has chips too much (big deal) but her boys are HAPPY and HEALTHY and LOVED. Children have tantrums. Showing that on her Instagram isnt something to have a pop about, that IS real life. Yet you are accusing her of staging everything? 😂

So effing what if she goes to McDonalds during lockdown for treat. As if you lot don't 😂

Bottom line is if you don't like it then don't bloody watch her! It's you on your phone wasting your day watching someone you clearly can't stand. Looking up her address and house prices... pathetic.

Seems people can't do anything right! Exactly why my account is private. 👍🏻

Come at me 👍🏻
McDonalds isn't a "treat" when they go as many times as they do! Majority of those kid's meals consist of frozen chips whether they be from McDonalds or her own oven!

Reactions: 3
Wow. I'm all for a little slate here and then, but only when people deserve it. This whole thread is utter crap.
Slagging off innocent children doesn't go down well anywhere, any time. That in itself is a disgrace.

Yeah maybe she has chips too much (big deal) but her boys are HAPPY and HEALTHY and LOVED. Children have tantrums. Showing that on her Instagram isnt something to have a pop about, that IS real life. Yet you are accusing her of staging everything? 😂

So effing what if she goes to McDonalds during lockdown for treat. As if you lot don't 😂

Bottom line is if you don't like it then don't bloody watch her! It's you on your phone wasting your day watching someone you clearly can't stand. Looking up her address and house prices... pathetic.

Seems people can't do anything right! Exactly why my account is private. 👍🏻

Come at me 👍🏻
Oh dear it would appear a certain person who flaunts every minute of her life for the world to see isnt a happy bunny.
firstly no one is slagging of her children. It has Merely been pointed out how spoilt they are and how she babies them too much. Way over the top! No one is saying they arent happy, healthy or loved.
Passing observation is she feeds her family junk food on a almost daily basis. Yes she is more than entitled to do so we are merely stating a fact.
Her cooking ability is very poor. Burnt offerings several times a week and no clue how to cook a proper meal from scratch. Its all pre prepped throw me ins and same ingredients for almost every recipe. No seasoning and to be honest the worst food i have seen on instagram. There are many fantastic cooks on there who show great well put together recipes and know how to use and put together ingredients and herbs and spices to create lovely insta worthy meals. She wants to publish a cook book? Like really??🤔 please just stick to spending your day on your phone filming every waking moment of your childrens lives.
i for one do not spend all day on my phone.
Put your life out there... expect criticism. Not everyone is going to a... lick and praise you. I personally find her to be a very stuck up spoilt little madam and a show off and yes her account is clearly staged and everything set up for the camera. You can see how awkward the boys look sometimes being told what to say or do so mummy can put it on her stories. Its cringeworthy!
Shes out there to be watched so why not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
A huge flat screen TV in the boys room.

Am I the only one that finds that odd? I mean, they have a TV in the living room and in the kitchen plus there’s the computer in the playroom. Is it necessary for one to be in the bedroom too?

Reactions: 2
Each to their own but my opinion is bedrooms are for sleeping in where kids are concerned. Mine are a fair bit older and have asked but it’s a no from me. Like her we have a separate room where they can watch what they like, plus iPads, PS4 and the eldest has a laptop. So they can watch what they like where they like but at bedtime there are no devices not even phones in anyone’s bedroom.

Each to their own but my opinion is bedrooms are for sleeping in where kids are concerned. Mine are a fair bit older and have asked but it’s a no from me. Like her we have a separate room where they can watch what they like, plus iPads, PS4 and the eldest has a laptop. So they can watch what they like where they like but at bedtime there are no devices not even phones in anyone’s bedroom.
I agree. I'm an almost life long insomniac (well, it started when I was 7 years old and I'm approaching my 30s now) and I am a massive, massive believer in sleep hygiene and insist my children practice it. We have a playroom with a TV and games consoles, we're quite free with screen time generally and not very restrictive, but for at least one hour and preferably two, there are no electronics, to let them wind down and switch off without distractions, they can play quietly and then we read together or they read on their own. Bedrooms are mainly just for sleeping or playing toys.

Our rules are you can do as you wish, so long as you sleep and swim! I consider swimming lessons non-negotiable too, footy is fun but won't save your life!)

A huge flat screen TV in the boys room.

Am I the only one that finds that odd? I mean, they have a TV in the living room and in the kitchen plus there’s the computer in the playroom. Is it necessary for one to be in the bedroom too?
Mine have a tv in their bedrooms, they have done since they were about 4!

I always had one in my room too 😂

One thing I’ve noticed (and just realised with the new bed!) is they don’t ever have anything flush to the wall, it’s always on an angle. The bunk bed for example i think it looks weird, it just looks like it’s plonked in the middle of the room, why not put it right up to the wall 🤷‍♀️

Why is she showing off that she has a new car? Who cares 🤷🏻‍♀️ that automatic boot opener demo looked rubbish. Would have been faster using the key 😂

Why is she showing off that she has a new car? Who cares 🤷🏻‍♀️ that automatic boot opener demo looked rubbish. Would have been faster using the key 😂
The parking thing made me laugh. I have a car that can self park and it's more hassle to set it up to do it on its own than it is to just reverse in yourself using the cameras!

Why is she so excited about a bunk bed?
She really is so childish. Giggles and acts like a little girl over everything. A bunkbed is the highlight of her week🤔

The parking thing made me laugh. I have a car that can self park and it's more hassle to set it up to do it on its own than it is to just reverse in yourself using the cameras!
She is a massive show off! So what she is getting a new car on finance. Why the need to brag Leah? One very materialistic little madam. Her sons will grow up to be the same. Not a good way to bring children up in my opinion. All about money and who has the best car, house etc. I noticed Oliver had his Ralph Lauren polo shirt on for mummy to film him. She is one big attention seeking show off. No doubt up to their eyes in debt to fund their "perfect" insta lifestyle🙄

Last edited:
One story she is stepping into someone else’s house and the next second the boys are having lunch at home and her food shopping is coming- I do feel bad morning about her as she seems pretty harmless just incredibly boring I unfollowed and only ever remember her when I pop on tattle 💁🏻‍♀️

One story she is stepping into someone else’s house and the next second the boys are having lunch at home and her food shopping is coming- I do feel bad morning about her as she seems pretty harmless just incredibly boring I unfollowed and only ever remember her when I pop on tattle 💁🏻‍♀️
Totally agree. She’s harmless just very boring. I have been following her for about a year but totally forgot about her until I saw her tattle thread as hadn’t watched her stories in months. Went on and literally nothing had changed 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.