Clarke_family_life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she makes a white sauce makes me heave, she fires the milk in, stirs with a metal spoon - gag - with the heat up full whack and you can see how lumpy it is 🤢 learn the basics please before you decide you’re a wonderful example of a home cook 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Why isn’t that a real job?

As someone who owns a crafting business...that’s a bit insulting.....🙈🙈 the hours I have to put in, It would be easier to have ‘a real job’
Her family who live next door help with the wax melts. She doesnt have the time to do it herself. She is too busy sticking a camera in her sons faces day in day out. She is never off her phone.
The way she makes a white sauce makes me heave, she fires the milk in, stirs with a metal spoon - gag - with the heat up full whack and you can see how lumpy it is 🤢 learn the basics please before you decide you’re a wonderful example of a home cook 🙄
Yes her white sauce is always lumpy. When she made that "carbonara" concoction she tried to make a roux in the same pan she was frying bacon. She made a right mess of it. I was cringing. Even when she does chips and onion rings and stuff several times a week they are always overcooked. I would be embarrassed presenting my food to the world looking like that. Shocking!

That carbonara looked rough 🤮
All her food looks so bland...

Everything with her is so forced and planned for the camera and it all ends up looking awkward! Also that 'bye daddy' she does every morning....why do you need to share it every morning? She is trying to look like the perfect housewife but it all comes across as false and forced!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I used to really like her and thought she came across quite genuine. I have since noticed more and more how fake and forced her stories are and just boring!! Who takes the time to set up their camera in the hallway to film a food delivery being stacked onto the floor. It's just weird?! The biggest thing for me lately though is how she portrays to be this perfect family mum with home cooking etc. Yet I think she has been to mcdonalds at least 4 times and it has only been open less than 2 weeks in most places??! She also feeds her kids chips nearly every day and then claims food is used as a punishment yet they mostly eat junk 😬

Reactions: 6
Her and her husband are the most awkward couple....i dont know if it is because his wife constantly sticks the phone in him and his childrens face!
Bet he was over the moon the other day when he had to go into the office!

• Haha
Like tonight frozen pie, frozen chips, frozen peas
There’s nothing wrong with that but no ones getting a cook book for it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You forgot the bisto instan gravy!

I'm surprised to hear she wanted a cookbook when she won't grate her own cheese. I quite like to see her cooking videos because I like to see what other people make for tea as I am fresh out of ideas over here, but she's no real 'cook'. I enjoy the ideas though, it inspired me to buy some chicken kiev's to have with oven chips and peas.

• Haha
Some of her recipes look rank though
...that cottage pie thing with criss cross chips on the top
....that flour carbonara
......that chip shop pie thing she does with frozen chips on top
She doesn't grate cheese, chop and veg and cant even be bothered to peel a potato!

Reactions: 3
Fish finger pie ... that is not a thing! Stop trying to make that a thing!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why isn’t that a real job?

As someone who owns a crafting business...that’s a bit insulting.....🙈🙈 the hours I have to put in, It would be easier to have ‘a real job’
[/QUOTE
[/QUOTE
Some of her recipes look rank though
...that cottage pie thing with criss cross chips on the top
....that flour carbonara
......that chip shop pie thing she does with frozen chips on top
She doesn't grate cheese, chop and veg and cant even be bothered to peel a potato!
Her recipes really are a joke. Its not cooking its throwing a load of pre pepped ingredients together and giving it a fancy name. Cant believe people actually compliment her on her "recipes"😂 They obviously arent great cooks themselves hence why they big her up.

Fish finger pie ... that is not a thing! Stop trying to make that a thing!!!
Shocking to say the least! 😂

Omg imagine getting your husband to take a photo of you putting on your mascara in the mirror!
She always asks about things literally EVERYBODY does. It’s to get the engagement up surely?

She’d be much more enjoyable to watch if she just relaxed a bit.. too forced.

Reactions: 5
It’s the very strict routine they seem to have that gets me, now don’t get me wrong, we do have a routine (when the kids are at school and I’m at work!) but it’s a loose one, they seem to have to have a constant routine, where everything HAS to be done at a certain time...it looks exhausting!

And what lovely chips they were 🤢 can’t believe the amount of processed food she cooks. Grim
They were burnt as per usual🤔
Its shocking the diet they have. Same old simple meals week in week out. They certainly do enjoy their junk food.

She seems very insecure to me. Like she just doesn’t know how to do things without constant validation so that’s why she has to film everything!! Even though she is incredibly boring

Reactions: 3
Date night and laying on the bed waiting for kids to go to sleep. Get her leg over does she mean 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.