Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Where to start....
Surprised she doesn't show herself sitting on the toilet as she shares every other minute of her day.
She seems really forced and her husband looks like he is cringing at times.

I could go on..

Reactions: 3

CleopatraOne

Lol boomeranging her 4 pound prrimark shoes going into someone elses house with hallelujah song in the background......
She can’t even boomerang properly. She’ll move the object back and forwards when that is the job of the Boomerang feature. She annoys me so much.

They were shocking! Any "foodie" would know that you dont put marinaded meat that has a glaze containing sugar on a hot grill pan, it will burn to a crisp. Complete disaster. I would be ashamed and embarrassed to post half the food she makes. Really is clueless. Yip pinwheels another disaster and tonights fish was clearly dry and overcooked🙄
She’s not a foodie, she’s an assembler. She was talking about a cookbook. Give me strength 🤢

• Sick
Why keep sharing all the messages from people sad & shocked she’s going?!
This thread is mild compared to some I’ve seen. If you can’t take opinions different to your own then instagram really isn’t for you.
I started following her because my mum told me about her. I also have 2 children so she thought I’d like the meal ideas & her content. Some recipes are good - not groundbreaking or award worthy but to a busy mum - quick & simple & easy to follow along. A lot of what she eats is what I’d call treat dinners but it’s each to there own.
Both myself & my mum have talked about her bloody duster! Having a daily joke of when she’ll change it! That’s not picking anything up it’s that bad! My mum even thought about messaging her but knew she’d be blocked! We both make comment on how many take aways she’s had but like I say each to there own but as she puts her life out there it’s up for discussion & I’m sorry but not everyone has the same opinion as you.
I think she’s a show off! Look at my new beds, new car etc all while we’re in the middle of a pandemic & many are losing jobs & have very little money.
I won’t be sad to see her go! But I doubt it will be long before she’s back. She needs the validation of likes etc to exist! - hence the re sharing of posts today!
This 👏🏻👏🏻

I don’t normally follow her or this thread but I saw it mentioned on another thread. Anyway, I watched her stories and they are just to attract attention and I have read this thread, all it says is her food is bland 😂 I wish instagrammers would just leave if that’s whah they want, no need to make a big song and dance about it, but that is kind of the in thing to do right now on different social media platforms.

And I’m blocked 😂 all I did was look at her stories today. Didn’t even get to the end of them 🤣
0A25F506-9413-43FE-8109-21FC5BDAC149.jpeg

Last edited:

Bettyboo21

I dont like the woman. She comes across very up herself. Like a spoilt giggly schoolgirl. Likes to show off how perfect her life is and braggs about all the technology and expensive stuff in their house. There is nothing those boys dont have. Very spoilt. Her recipes they are so simple and every recipe has the same base ingredients. Thinks shes some wonderful cook and wants to write a cookbook? Makes me laugh as i dont think she has a very good knowledge of food and is not an adventurous cook. Her gravy on her roasts is always lumpy and is just gravy granules in water? Thats not how you make a proper gravy. They eat chips salad and coleslaw about 4 times a week. Very basic unhealthy diet. Foodie??? Haha!! Plenty of very good knowledgable cooks on insta. She deletes any comment that gives an opinion on her food that she doesnt like. Pathetic. If you cant handle criticism and Advice you shouldnt be on instagram. Her recipes are ok for people who arent great cooks. Hense why they praise her food. I unfollowed her a few weeks ago as couldnt bare to see her smug face and same boring routine everyday. She needs to put her phone down for a few days and take time to concentrate on her family. All her stories are a set up and not real life. No ones life is perfect so stop making out yours is Leah!!
Totally agree. I unfollowed ages ago . She’s stuck up and makes out everything is perfect. Not relatable at all . Her husband gives me the creeps as well 😂

Karen826

VIP Member
Her food looks like shit.....everyday same old gross processed shit!
Her husband looks embarrassed by her...
She is so smug!!
Exactly and her "recipes" are all same ingredients and not very healthy. They love their junk food. Must eat chips and processed foods at least 4 times a week.

They really do have very unhealthy dinners carbs on top of carbs and why does she have to show the food going in the kids mouth gross
Exactly and her "recipes" are all same ingredients and not very healthy. They love their junk food. Must eat chips and processed foods at least 4 times a week.
They really do have very unhealthy dinners carbs on top of carbs and why does she have to show the food going in the kids mouth gross
It really is gross the way she films them eating. Not what people want to see and she seems to find it funny too

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I've just re-read this thread as I thought I must have missed something for her to react in this way. But nope it is as tame as I I remember! 😂 merely sharing opinions about her cooking, that she films every aspect of her life (it does appear that way) and that in the poster's opinion, she is boring. I do admit that some things I read on here (on other threads) when people attack how someone's looks, calls them names and very personal insults CAN be construed as bullying. However, for the majority of us it has opened our eyes up to these accounts etc. and it is a place to share an opinion on what content they are posting themselves for the world to see. Otherwise as many have mentioned, our opinions would go unheard or deleted. I really don't believe that this particular thread is bullying atall and it really is no different to her "friends" or family speaking about her and saying that her cooking is burned or that she posts too many personal things online and the boy's never experience playing without a camera stuck in their face. It's not being mean, it is the truth and it is certainly not bullying 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sp20191

VIP Member
One thing I’ve noticed (and just realised with the new bed!) is they don’t ever have anything flush to the wall, it’s always on an angle. The bunk bed for example i think it looks weird, it just looks like it’s plonked in the middle of the room, why not put it right up to the wall 🤷‍♀️

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
Didn't know her. She seems super nice and authentic and I think I would enjoy chatting with her but filming every aspect of your kids' life including potty training and their reaction to a broken dummy (and showing it on the internet) is disgusting.

Thecatsmother

I bloody knew it was her the other day!! Obviously if someone from here was messaging her that’s damn out of order! (Although it’s hard to believe someone would be invested enough)