Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

powderpower

Chatty Member
I agree with above if this thread has tipped her over the edge then she's not made to have a big following. You can't control what people think of you and its actually none of your business what others think as long as they are not harassing you, which no one on here has. We have discussed how bad her food is which she puts out there for all to see. Its clearly a better move for her to stay away and she better not do a Meldrum lol

Reactions: 3

Thecatsmother

The tuna pasta she made today.. Mixed the mayo Into the four separate tubs? Is it me or is that weird? 😂 I feel like you would make one big bowl/pan and then put it in four tubs. Just seems an odd thing to do 🤷‍♀️

Kaye1976

It’s what comes with the territory of opening up your whole life onto social media. You have to have a thick skin to not let it bother you and to be honest you must have a lot confidence to do so in the first place so the poor me story don’t wash.

Brightstar72

VIP Member
Why is she showing off that she has a new car? Who cares 🤷🏻‍♀️ that automatic boot opener demo looked rubbish. Would have been faster using the key 😂

Ohgeeitsme

This whole thread on The Clarke Family has made my morning. Everything I’ve been thinking has all been said in this thread. I’ve never seen an account that is so monotonous and regimental. Remember the goodbye daddy routine carried on when he was working upstairs in his office. I was like WTF are they doing??
Mine too! I was starting to think I was just a jealous troll until I met you lot 😂.

• Haha

Cagayu

VIP Member
I don’t normally follow her or this thread but I saw it mentioned on another thread. Anyway, I watched her stories and they are just to attract attention and I have read this thread, all it says is her food is bland 😂 I wish instagrammers would just leave if that’s whah they want, no need to make a big song and dance about it, but that is kind of the in thing to do right now on different social media platforms.

And I’m blocked 😂 all I did was look at her stories today. Didn’t even get to the end of them 🤣View attachment 173863
Isn’t that a deactivation and not a delete? If it’s the former. She’ll be back

Justlikehollywood

Each to their own but my opinion is bedrooms are for sleeping in where kids are concerned. Mine are a fair bit older and have asked but it’s a no from me. Like her we have a separate room where they can watch what they like, plus iPads, PS4 and the eldest has a laptop. So they can watch what they like where they like but at bedtime there are no devices not even phones in anyone’s bedroom.
I agree. I'm an almost life long insomniac (well, it started when I was 7 years old and I'm approaching my 30s now) and I am a massive, massive believer in sleep hygiene and insist my children practice it. We have a playroom with a TV and games consoles, we're quite free with screen time generally and not very restrictive, but for at least one hour and preferably two, there are no electronics, to let them wind down and switch off without distractions, they can play quietly and then we read together or they read on their own. Bedrooms are mainly just for sleeping or playing toys.

Our rules are you can do as you wish, so long as you sleep and swim! I consider swimming lessons non-negotiable too, footy is fun but won't save your life!)

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
Each to their own but my opinion is bedrooms are for sleeping in where kids are concerned. Mine are a fair bit older and have asked but it’s a no from me. Like her we have a separate room where they can watch what they like, plus iPads, PS4 and the eldest has a laptop. So they can watch what they like where they like but at bedtime there are no devices not even phones in anyone’s bedroom.

Mum of 6

I seen her stories this morning about trolls and bullies and that she had her own thread etc. I’ve not been on here for months so thought I’d come for a gander to see what’s been said but I haven’t seen anything like what’s been said on her stories, just people with opinions of what’s she put and nothing I haven’t thought myself. I think she being a bit dramatic and if she didn’t come on here she wouldn’t see peoples opinions about her page 🤦‍♀️

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Some of her recipes look rank though
...that cottage pie thing with criss cross chips on the top
....that flour carbonara
......that chip shop pie thing she does with frozen chips on top
She doesn't grate cheese, chop and veg and cant even be bothered to peel a potato!

Karen826

VIP Member
Why is she so excited about a bunk bed?
She really is so childish. Giggles and acts like a little girl over everything. A bunkbed is the highlight of her week🤔

The parking thing made me laugh. I have a car that can self park and it's more hassle to set it up to do it on its own than it is to just reverse in yourself using the cameras!
Why is she showing off that she has a new car? Who cares 🤷🏻‍♀️ that automatic boot opener demo looked rubbish. Would have been faster using the key 😂
She is a massive show off! So what she is getting a new car on finance. Why the need to brag Leah? One very materialistic little madam. Her sons will grow up to be the same. Not a good way to bring children up in my opinion. All about money and who has the best car, house etc. I noticed Oliver had his Ralph Lauren polo shirt on for mummy to film him. She is one big attention seeking show off. No doubt up to their eyes in debt to fund their "perfect" insta lifestyle🙄

Last edited:

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Her food looks like shit.....everyday same old gross processed shit!
Her husband looks embarrassed by her...
She is so smug!!

• Heart

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
I’ve been following here since Mrs M did her disappearing act and I needed someone else to sink my teeth into 😂 that farewell! Honestly! So attention seeking.

I will eat my hat if she deletes her account AND doesn’t just start living her instagram life on her business account.

Karen826

VIP Member
Gosh yes it was ridiculous the way she was carrying on and doing a daily update on it. She didnt have coronavirus but was desperate for people to give her sympathy and get attention from everyone. Came across so pathetic and immature. She definately isnt cut out for it. There is nothing on this thread which is bullying or trolling in the slightest. Its people giving an honest opinion and im sure many many others think the same but are too afraid to say anything in fear of her blocking them. She wants everyone to praise her and cant take that she isnt liked by everyone. She needs to grow up a lot if she wants to put every minute of their lives on social media. Nothing natural or real about her account whatsoever. All set up and regimented. Even down to what the children play was a set up for the camera. Nothing out of place is not natural in a house with 2 young children. Let them play normal and make a mess. Let kids be kids. They only get one childhood.

powderpower

Chatty Member
She’s like a teenager playing house and the more I watch her food the more I realise she’s really bad at cooking.
And how many macdonalds do you really need??