Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Karen826

VIP Member
The boys are brats especially the older one . Feel sorry for the little one sometimes
[/
They have had a lot of takeaways recently....McDonald’s again, pretty sure they’ve had that already this week x
She has clearly seen the comments on here and its really getting to her hence all the reaction stories.
Next thing will be a post or story looking for sympathy and reassurance from everyone😂saying there are nasty trolls talking about her. No we are not trolls we just give an honest opinion of how you come across as a person. Not everyone is going to like you. Theres a difference between being a troll and giving an honest opinion. Its called free speech.
Enjoy your Macdonalds🤮😉

• Sick
Reactions: 2

Kaye1976

Oh get a grip. Your son called you Mum instead of Mummy and your having a meltdown over it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Give it a few years and you will hate that word being shouted constantly 🤣

Just shows what a sheltered and naive life she lives if that’s all she has to cry over. People are fighting abuse, homelessness, ill health etc and they are the things to cry over.

Mememe20

One story she is stepping into someone else’s house and the next second the boys are having lunch at home and her food shopping is coming- I do feel bad morning about her as she seems pretty harmless just incredibly boring I unfollowed and only ever remember her when I pop on tattle 💁🏻‍♀️

Karen826

VIP Member
its sad really isn't it but that's her white privilage showing
[
I know it was quite obvious she didn’t give a f**k about blackout Tuesday, and that ridiculous post last night - it’s a shame to not even address it and ignore it completely speaks volumes

I agree about the garden it’s really rubbish and doesn’t look looked after at all
its sad really isn't it but that's her white privilage showing
She doesnt care about anyone but her self. She only shares and acknowledges accounts with fancy houses and snubs people who aren't so well off. Ive witnessed it several times. Self absorbed snob!
I know it was quite obvious she didn’t give a f**k about blackout Tuesday, and that ridiculous post last night - it’s a shame to not even address it and ignore it completely speaks volumes

I agree about the garden it’s really rubbish and doesn’t look looked after at all
She has a lovely big house but the houses prices in Spalding are very cheap so we all could have a mansion if we moved there.
It looks boring there....all new builds. Seems a bit stepford wives...
Its like concrete city. All built on top of one another with no privacy and no character.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Karen826

VIP Member
I find it amusing the way she bangs on about not adding salt to her recipes. Salt, is actually needed in cooking if you want your spices or meat to taste of anything. However, the amount of processed food they eat contains more than the RDA of salt anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can’t believe the amount of pre cut veg and cheese she uses. We all use some short cuts, but she rarely prepares anything truly from scratch

Finally, her carbonara was an abomination - flour and cream? 🤮
I always think how bland her food must taste. She adds no seasoning whatsoever. Its always same old short cuts and pre prepared stuff. Doesnt even make rice or anything its all out of packets. Thats why it irratates me when she bangs on about how much of a foodie she is and how she wants to publish her own cookbook. Its laughable. She throws frozen veg into everything which i find very weird. Never uses fresh ingredients or tries to make things herself. Its all unhealthy junk food. Carbonara was shocking! Certainly not a foodie😂

Brightstar72

VIP Member
She feeds them a really early lunch, but a fairly late dinner for small ones. They must be starving come supper time, poor mites

Mememe20

I see she did a token story last night for BLM but too little to late and not a word about it today again.
Oh and her garden is rubbish and always looks so dirty

Thecatsmother

This whole thread on The Clarke Family has made my morning. Everything I’ve been thinking has all been said in this thread. I’ve never seen an account that is so monotonous and regimental. Remember the goodbye daddy routine carried on when he was working upstairs in his office. I was like WTF are they doing??
Did you get sent over here by her flounce? 😂

Karen826

VIP Member
The tuna pasta she made today.. Mixed the mayo Into the four separate tubs? Is it me or is that weird? 😂 I feel like you would make one big bowl/pan and then put it in four tubs. Just seems an odd thing to do 🤷‍♀️
I thought that too. Very strange awkward way to make tuna pata. Shes not a great cook in my opinion. She made a so called chilli and tried to say cumin was the same as chilli powder?
Its a totally different spice to chilli powder. Her knowledge on food isnt the best.

Bettyboo21

She’s like a teenager playing house and the more I watch her food the more I realise she’s really bad at cooking.
And how many macdonalds do you really need??
Yes this !! You have hit the nail on the head !! Life seems to be almost role play like !! Very odd

I agree. She is very very childish. I dont understand how she can spend every waking moment with her phone filming everything they do. That camera is stuck in those kids faces day and night. Its a very sad way to live. Its basically needy and all about attention and reassurance from others. Does she actually not realise how silly and immature she comes across everyday. Same old regimented silliness. Some accounts are very natural and down to earth and show reality. She stages everything. There is nothing out of place and all the stuff they do is set up for the camera. When she gets the boys to dance and do silly stuff its so obvious she has told them to do it. Very very cringeworthy.
I agree totally 👍

What a wet lettuce he is as well . It’s all very off putting

Brightstar72

VIP Member
Change your duster imagine the germs in that thing 🤢 No good showing off a daily clean with a minging duster

• Haha