Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
That carbonara looked rough 🤮
All her food looks so bland...

Everything with her is so forced and planned for the camera and it all ends up looking awkward! Also that 'bye daddy' she does every morning....why do you need to share it every morning? She is trying to look like the perfect housewife but it all comes across as false and forced!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Karen826

VIP Member
She’s like a teenager playing house and the more I watch her food the more I realise she’s really bad at cooking.
And how many macdonalds do you really need??
Yes a lot of role play, she is very childish.
She’s like a teenager playing house and the more I watch her food the more I realise she’s really bad at cooking.
Exactly that! Yes her cooking is awful. Same junk food week in week out. Never tries anything new. Only simple pre made stuff all shoved together with a new name every time. Her toad in the hole last week looked horrendous it was all burnt and dry. Chips onion rings and that are always over cooked too. She is no foodie and certainly no cook!!!

Yes this !! You have hit the nail on the head !! Life seems to be almost role play like !! Very odd

I agree totally 👍

What a wet lettuce he is as well . It’s all very off putting
Her husband i find very creepy. Very strange guy. Wet lettuce about sums him up.

Last edited:

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
The thing that really bothered me about her was a few weeks ago when she said she was going to start captioning her stories so people could read them if they couldn’t have the sound on or if they have impaired hearing....she lasted less than a week using captions and doesn’t bother at all anymore.

It’s really isn’t fair for so many influencers to completely exclude any deaf or hearing impaired people from viewing their accounts.
She seems ignorant...

• Heart

powderpower

Chatty Member
I see she did a token story last night for BLM but too little to late and not a word about it today again.
Oh and her garden is rubbish and always looks so dirty

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Her forced boomerangs are cringe!!!!! Everyday is the same with her....

Her forced boomerangs are cringe!!!!! Everyday is the same...

This!!!!! Hit the nail on the head...

Last edited:

Brightstar72

VIP Member
The way she makes a white sauce makes me heave, she fires the milk in, stirs with a metal spoon - gag - with the heat up full whack and you can see how lumpy it is 🤢 learn the basics please before you decide you’re a wonderful example of a home cook 🙄

• Heart

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
I think she seems forced because she’s not as confident being in front of the camera as other instamums. I get the impression she does a few face to camera pieces because she knows she has to not really because she wants to.

She’s mentioned anxiety before as well.

I like her, but I’ve got to say I don’t rush to see her stories because every day is the same anyway. Apart from what they’re having for dinner 😆

Gemcp89

She just films the same stuff every day 🙈🙈🙈 and her meals 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ nothing special she goes on like she's Jamie Oliver 🙄🙄

• Heart

Karen826

VIP Member
Why does she do lunch for the boys at 11am? I used to think her food was good but then started breaking it down and noticing that she uses so much processed food and never makes a meal from scratch- I remember when she called out another account That she had been close with for “buying followers”I saw a different side to her- it is all perfect life syndrome and incredibly boring - and the way she shakes the biscuits at the kids as if they are dogs is too much -

Sp20191

VIP Member
Why does she do lunch for the boys at 11am? I used to think her food was good but then started breaking it down and noticing that she uses so much processed food and never makes a meal from scratch- I remember when she called out another account That she had been close with for “buying followers”I saw a different side to her- it is all perfect life syndrome and incredibly boring - and the way she shakes the biscuits at the kids as if they are dogs is too much -
I assume they have lunch early, because Alfie then goes for a nap, my kids stopped napping at 1, so find it weird he’s nearly 3 and has a nap x

Karen826

VIP Member
Why isn’t that a real job?

As someone who owns a crafting business...that’s a bit insulting.....🙈🙈 the hours I have to put in, It would be easier to have ‘a real job’
[/QUOTE
Like tonight frozen pie, frozen chips, frozen peas
There’s nothing wrong with that but no ones getting a cook book for it 😆
[/QUOTE
Some of her recipes look rank though
...that cottage pie thing with criss cross chips on the top
....that flour carbonara
......that chip shop pie thing she does with frozen chips on top
She doesn't grate cheese, chop and veg and cant even be bothered to peel a potato!
Her recipes really are a joke. Its not cooking its throwing a load of pre pepped ingredients together and giving it a fancy name. Cant believe people actually compliment her on her "recipes"😂 They obviously arent great cooks themselves hence why they big her up.

Fish finger pie ... that is not a thing! Stop trying to make that a thing!!!
Shocking to say the least! 😂

Mememe20

oh I remember this! Voldemort’s tantrum and “wind ya neck in you’re making wax melts in ya shed like every other influencer” to Clarke’s retaliation. So she can have an opinion and express it but we can’t
woah I missed this I thought they were friendly With each other? What happened?