Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

powderpower

Chatty Member
Omg did anyone see how much food she had on the BBQ last night how many people was she feeding it can’t of just been for them

Justlikehollywood

I recently followed her, her meal ideas are great. I was a little surprised when she mentioned using food as a punishment for her boys but I understand that different kids respond to different punishments (for my boy its the lego! do anything but don't remove the lego!) but she's definitely just another perfect family in a new build house...

Karen826

VIP Member
She just films the same stuff every day 🙈🙈🙈 and her meals 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ nothing special she goes on like she's Jamie Oliver 🙄🙄
Her account is very monotonous. Good morning, breakfast, goodbye daddy tamtrums and slamming of the front door, her acting silly and giggly, etc etc...
Her food is not the food of a foodie. A load of pre prepped ingredients thrown together, most with mash on top and a load of cheese. She has no clue about proper ingredients and how to use herbs and spices etc.
She used fresh parsley last night for the first time ever and mentioned salt and pepper. Also used a lemon which she never ever does. She has obviously been reading the comments on here and done some researching on recipes online. Oh and now shes going to do a igtv for all her recipes and redo some of them.
Perhaps we will see some seasoning being added and the use of fresh ingredients.
She is very cock sure of herself and acts like some big celebrity chef wanting her own cookbook. My advice is to learn the basics of cooking first and actually know about ingredients and flavours before you start begging for a book of your own. Learn new things and be adventurous.

Her account is very monotonous. Good morning, breakfast, goodbye daddy tamtrums and slamming of the front door, her acting silly and giggly, etc etc...
Her food is not the food of a foodie. A load of pre prepped ingredients thrown together, most with mash on top and a load of cheese. She has no clue about proper ingredients and how to use herbs and spices etc.
She used fresh parsley last night for the first time ever and mentioned salt and pepper. Also used a lemon which she never ever does. She has obviously been reading the comments on here and done some researching on recipes online. Oh and now shes going to do a igtv for all her recipes and redo some of them.
Perhaps we will see some seasoning being added and the use of fresh ingredients.
She is very cock sure of herself and acts like some big celebrity chef wanting her own cookbook. My advice is to learn the basics of cooking first and actually know about ingredients and flavours before you start begging for a book of your own. Learn new things and be adventurous.
Why isn’t that a real job?

As someone who owns a crafting business...that’s a bit insulting.....🙈🙈 the hours I have to put in, It would be easier to have ‘a real job’

As someone who owns a crafting business...that’s a bit insulting.....🙈🙈 the hours I have to put in, It would be easier to have ‘a real job’

Last edited:

Karen826

VIP Member
The thing that boiled my blood most was her COVID-19 diaries - the whole I’m so ill it’s the worst I’ve ever felt yet miraculously I still have time to update you guys”. It was blatantly obvious from the offset she didn’t have it. Worth noting a while back (when the hinch craze originally came about) Leah was slating Mrs Hinch saying how the hype wasn’t her cup of tea etc. (interesting how her account contains a myriad of hinch inspired content!) Leah can pass comment on others but when it comes to people having an opinion on her they are automatically branded trolls and bullies? It’s part and parcel of having a 10k plus following. I’m pretty sure if I was an influencer I would get on a large proportion of people’s tits and they would talk about it. That’s gossip for you; we all have a right to say what we do and don’t like. The only thing you can control is the way you react to it. Good riddance to her! She’s obviously not cut out for the Instagram world and wants to live in a permanent bubble.

Karen826

VIP Member
Yeah all her meals have the same pre prepped ingredients. She never cooks from scratch.
I remember that too when she had a big story about her friend buying followers. Snakey!! She wasnt happy at all. Little madam had a right rant about it. Think she has conveniently forgotten that she only got to 10k because of moaning mum mentioning her, yet never gave her a mention at the time. I wonder why🤔

Frozen veg is just as healthy as fresh veg (sometimes more so as it’s frozen quickly!) I also don’t use any added salt in my cooking, it’s definitely not bland as I use other herbs and spices, I do see that they use a lot of pre packaged food which I don’t think is necessary (grated cheese, prepackaged fruit ect!)
Frozen is better for you then fresh. Holds its nutrients longer than fresh

Sp20191

VIP Member
A huge flat screen TV in the boys room.

Am I the only one that finds that odd? I mean, they have a TV in the living room and in the kitchen plus there’s the computer in the playroom. Is it necessary for one to be in the bedroom too?
Mine have a tv in their bedrooms, they have done since they were about 4!

I always had one in my room too 😂

CleopatraOne

I’ve been following here since Mrs M did her disappearing act and I needed someone else to sink my teeth into 😂 that farewell! Honestly! So attention seeking.

I will eat my hat if she deletes her account AND doesn’t just start living her instagram life on her business account.
Looks like she’s deactivated. Can you restore an account once it’s deactivated?

I bet she’s temporarily deactivated.

Attachments

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
She is dull as dishwater and appears very stuck up! Does she work cos her life seems verrrry boring and repetitive! I know she does the wax melts but that isnt a real job! Does she do anything else?

Karen826

VIP Member
She drives me mad. Comes across so fake and needy 🤷
Very childish the way she carries on. Acts like a giggly schoolgirl.
I couldn’t believe they drove miles to queue in their hot car with two preschoolers just for McDonald’s. Then she wonders why they tantrum “so much”
Ridiculous! She will do anything for junk food. Burnt chips Those boys are so spoilt is there actually any toy they dont have. So many children dont have much yet shes on there every day showing off all they have to rhe world. Makes me laugh too how she
I couldn’t believe they drove miles to queue in their hot car with two preschoolers just for McDonald’s. Then she wonders why they tantrum “so much”
Ridiculous. Who actually drives all that way just to get junk food. She gets all excited and acts like a child. What Leah wants leah gets. The tantrums are spoilt "mummy i want" tantrums.

Sp20191

VIP Member
Very childish the way she carries on. Acts like a giggly schoolgirl.

Ridiculous! She will do anything for junk food. Burnt chips Those boys are so spoilt is there actually any toy they dont have. So many children dont have much yet shes on there every day showing off all they have to rhe world. Makes me laugh too how she

Ridiculous. Who actually drives all that way just to get junk food. She gets all excited and acts like a child. What Leah wants leah gets. The tantrums are spoilt "mummy i want" tantrums.
We have to drive miles for a takeaway 😩 no one delivers, and our closest restaurant is 15 miles away 🙈 living in the country is great, until you need shopping or want a take away 😩

Karen826

VIP Member

Her family who live next door help with the wax melts. She doesnt have the time to do it herself. She is too busy sticking a camera in her sons faces day in day out. She is never off her phone.
The way she makes a white sauce makes me heave, she fires the milk in, stirs with a metal spoon - gag - with the heat up full whack and you can see how lumpy it is 🤢 learn the basics please before you decide you’re a wonderful example of a home cook 🙄
Yes her white sauce is always lumpy. When she made that "carbonara" concoction she tried to make a roux in the same pan she was frying bacon. She made a right mess of it. I was cringing. Even when she does chips and onion rings and stuff several times a week they are always overcooked. I would be embarrassed presenting my food to the world looking like that. Shocking!