Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CleopatraOne

they were thenVoldemort clocked Leah didn’t peel her spuds - Leah admitted it was because she couldn’t be bothered and Voldemort kicked off in true style Leah had a go back 🤷🏼‍♀️
For someone that wanted to bring out a cookbook, she was incredibly lazy. All her veg were frozen and everything else was in a tin or a packet.

Reactions: 4

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Lol everyone started following her cos of m o a n i n g m u m...and if i remember she was rude and that about her...pot kettle black love...

Brightstar72

VIP Member
I find it amusing the way she bangs on about not adding salt to her recipes. Salt, is actually needed in cooking if you want your spices or meat to taste of anything. However, the amount of processed food they eat contains more than the RDA of salt anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can’t believe the amount of pre cut veg and cheese she uses. We all use some short cuts, but she rarely prepares anything truly from scratch

Finally, her carbonara was an abomination - flour and cream? 🤮

• Haha

Cutthecrap

She gives her kids lunch really early then form what she shows only 1 small snack and dinner after 6 I don't know if my kids are just dustbins but they would be 'starvinnnnngggggg' come dinner time 🤔

Ohgeeitsme

I wonder if she had tinned spaghetti on toast for breakfast. I wonder if she still played that stylish music while dishing it up. I also wonder if she had ‘fresh’ from concentrate UHT OJ today. 🙃

• Wow

fyourcontent

Wish she would bore the hell off with these “so sorry to see you go” reposts. Yet again seeking validation from others.

Karen826

VIP Member
She really does need to grow up . They live such a regimented life. Not really sure what she gets out of Instagram. Baffles me why people post shit after shit
I agree. She is very very childish. I dont understand how she can spend every waking moment with her phone filming everything they do. That camera is stuck in those kids faces day and night. Its a very sad way to live. Its basically needy and all about attention and reassurance from others. Does she actually not realise how silly and immature she comes across everyday. Same old regimented silliness. Some accounts are very natural and down to earth and show reality. She stages everything. There is nothing out of place and all the stuff they do is set up for the camera. When she gets the boys to dance and do silly stuff its so obvious she has told them to do it. Very very cringeworthy.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Mememe20

Like tonight frozen pie, frozen chips, frozen peas
There’s nothing wrong with that but no ones getting a cook book for it 😆

• Haha

Karen826

VIP Member
I accidentally started following her and have been watching with a weird fascination for a little while.
On the whole she seems alright. She’s got two little kiddies quite close together, that is really hard work. What I really don’t like, and I’ve seen it earlier on this post is the fact that she films those poor boys so much. Even down to filming their tantrums, at one point the youngest who isn’t even 3 was absolutely sobbing and she sat there filming him and laughing!!!! I really hope she sees this, I debated messaging her but anyone who did was just branded a troll! She bangs on about her anxiety, but doesn’t offer him any empathy. Kids only learn how to deal with emotions based on the coping mechanisms we give them. Then bribing them with food. Filming them while they’re talking with their mouths full! Oh jeez. What also bothered me was how much plastic they consumed - all the prepackaged food, and all the plastic tat she kept on buying. Labelling herself a foodie - she just opens packets! Not to mention that snaggle tooth! She’s clearly used that page to further her wax business, then thrown her toys out the pram because of this post. The only good thing is that I hope she puts the down and interacts with the kids properly.
I agree with you on every point. If you say anything you get blocked and called a "troll" or "jealous". I hope she does the right thing too and spends proper quality time with her children instead of sticking a phone in their faces day in day out. Children grow up so quickly. Put the phone away and enjoy your family!!

Reactions: 3

powderpower

Chatty Member
They really do have very unhealthy dinners carbs on top of carbs and why does she have to show the food going in the kids mouth gross

JellyDonut

VIP Member
She seems very insecure to me. Like she just doesn’t know how to do things without constant validation so that’s why she has to film everything!! Even though she is incredibly boring

JellyDonut

VIP Member
God we’re going to have wax melt drama 2.0 soon, aren’t we. The wax melt community are bloody mental 😂 but don’t let the bath bomb community get wind of anything 👀

• Haha

Bettyboo21

She really does need to grow up . They live such a regimented life. Not really sure what she gets out of Instagram. Baffles me why people post shit after shit

• Heart

GPort

VIP Member
The thing that really bothered me about her was a few weeks ago when she said she was going to start captioning her stories so people could read them if they couldn’t have the sound on or if they have impaired hearing....she lasted less than a week using captions and doesn’t bother at all anymore.

It’s really isn’t fair for so many influencers to completely exclude any deaf or hearing impaired people from viewing their accounts.

Her stories tonight 🤣 wannabe Nigella looks like she might have fucked up with her "Mint & Rosemary Marinated Incinerated Lamb Steaks". Why would you post that 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Wow. I'm all for a little slate here and then, but only when people deserve it. This whole thread is utter crap.
Slagging off innocent children doesn't go down well anywhere, any time. That in itself is a disgrace.

Yeah maybe she has chips too much (big deal) but her boys are HAPPY and HEALTHY and LOVED. Children have tantrums. Showing that on her Instagram isnt something to have a pop about, that IS real life. Yet you are accusing her of staging everything? 😂

So effing what if she goes to McDonalds during lockdown for treat. As if you lot don't 😂

Bottom line is if you don't like it then don't bloody watch her! It's you on your phone wasting your day watching someone you clearly can't stand. Looking up her address and house prices... pathetic.

Seems people can't do anything right! Exactly why my account is private. 👍🏻

Come at me 👍🏻
McDonalds isn't a "treat" when they go as many times as they do! Majority of those kid's meals consist of frozen chips whether they be from McDonalds or her own oven!

JellyDonut

VIP Member
One story she is stepping into someone else’s house and the next second the boys are having lunch at home and her food shopping is coming- I do feel bad morning about her as she seems pretty harmless just incredibly boring I unfollowed and only ever remember her when I pop on tattle 💁🏻‍♀️
Totally agree. She’s harmless just very boring. I have been following her for about a year but totally forgot about her until I saw her tattle thread as hadn’t watched her stories in months. Went on and literally nothing had changed 😂