Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thecatsmother

Wow. I'm all for a little slate here and then, but only when people deserve it. This whole thread is utter crap.
Slagging off innocent children doesn't go down well anywhere, any time. That in itself is a disgrace.

Yeah maybe she has chips too much (big deal) but her boys are HAPPY and HEALTHY and LOVED. Children have tantrums. Showing that on her Instagram isnt something to have a pop about, that IS real life. Yet you are accusing her of staging everything? 😂

So effing what if she goes to McDonalds during lockdown for treat. As if you lot don't 😂

Bottom line is if you don't like it then don't bloody watch her! It's you on your phone wasting your day watching someone you clearly can't stand. Looking up her address and house prices... pathetic.

Seems people can't do anything right! Exactly why my account is private. 👍🏻

Come at me 👍🏻
Hi Clarke family life 😂 This thread is incredibly tame if you care to have a look at the rest of the threads on this forum 🙄

Nobody’s slagging off her kids on here, but they are perfectly entitled to comment on HER parenting since she invites people to view her life PUBLICLY. 🤷‍♀️
I won’t even bother to do into the irony of your comment regarding people on their phone all day on a thread for a woman that literally films all day every day 🙄

Wow. I'm all for a little slate here and then, but only when people deserve it. This whole thread is utter crap.
Slagging off innocent children doesn't go down well anywhere, any time. That in itself is a disgrace.

Yeah maybe she has chips too much (big deal) but her boys are HAPPY and HEALTHY and LOVED. Children have tantrums. Showing that on her Instagram isnt something to have a pop about, that IS real life. Yet you are accusing her of staging everything? 😂

So effing what if she goes to McDonalds during lockdown for treat. As if you lot don't 😂

Bottom line is if you don't like it then don't bloody watch her! It's you on your phone wasting your day watching someone you clearly can't stand. Looking up her address and house prices... pathetic.

Come at me 👍🏻
I beg you go on the Hinch threads, read 5 pages, come back, re read these 5 pages and come back and tell us how out of order we are for saying her food looks gross 🙄

Reactions: 5

Badboyisbad

I just feel bad that someone is so desperate for validation. I feel like I'm kicking a puppy here, but have you ever noticed she only ever mentioned the one friend? I hope she finds some comfort in stepping away from her account. Maybe join some mum and toddler groups.

Ohgeeitsme

I accidentally started following her and have been watching with a weird fascination for a little while.
On the whole she seems alright. She’s got two little kiddies quite close together, that is really hard work. What I really don’t like, and I’ve seen it earlier on this post is the fact that she films those poor boys so much. Even down to filming their tantrums, at one point the youngest who isn’t even 3 was absolutely sobbing and she sat there filming him and laughing!!!! I really hope she sees this, I debated messaging her but anyone who did was just branded a troll! She bangs on about her anxiety, but doesn’t offer him any empathy. Kids only learn how to deal with emotions based on the coping mechanisms we give them. Then bribing them with food. Filming them while they’re talking with their mouths full! Oh jeez. What also bothered me was how much plastic they consumed - all the prepackaged food, and all the plastic tat she kept on buying. Labelling herself a foodie - she just opens packets! Not to mention that snaggle tooth! She’s clearly used that page to further her wax business, then thrown her toys out the pram because of this post. The only good thing is that I hope she puts the down and interacts with the kids properly.

• Heart

powderpower

Chatty Member
I like her meals but hate the way she waves the biscuits for the boys like their dogs I also hate seeing the boys eat always opened mouth makes me gag

Thecatsmother

Okay has anyone pointed out the fact she used to be a brand rep for a company called waxyofficial and then suddenly starts selling wax melts exactly like waxys using her clarkfamilulife platform to become more popular than waxy it’s not right
No, nobody has pointed that out yet 👀 spill the tea sis ☕

• Heart

Sp20191

VIP Member
It’s the very strict routine they seem to have that gets me, now don’t get me wrong, we do have a routine (when the kids are at school and I’m at work!) but it’s a loose one, they seem to have to have a constant routine, where everything HAS to be done at a certain time...it looks exhausting!

Reactions: 4

Brightstar72

VIP Member
Wish she’d stop serving food on weaning plates. Just a personal gripe, but I hate seeing kids eating from those horrid plastic plates 😷

No, we haven’t been eating takeaway regularly and I would think anyone with half a brain and young children would think during a pandemic that food prepared outside the home really isn’t the brightest idea...strikes me as lazy

JellyDonut

VIP Member
She literally lives her life for the validation of random online strangers lol. She will definitely be back or will treat her “business” account like her personal account.

God I’d forgotten about the wax melt drama 😂 the “wax melt community” is a wild one 😂

Tinker

I followed her until last week when she filmed her son having a tantrum and then she sent him to his bedroom and announced she uses food as punishments for her kids he won’t be getting .... after his tea because he was naughty!! I found this odd that she uses food as a punishment 🤷🏻‍♀️ ! She films far too much of her kids routine it’s not normal

Karen826

VIP Member
Oh get a grip. Your son called you Mum instead of Mummy and your having a meltdown over it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Give it a few years and you will hate that word being shouted constantly 🤣

Just shows what a sheltered and naive life she lives if that’s all she has to cry over. People are fighting abuse, homelessness, ill health etc and they are the things to cry over.
Shes very immature. Needs to get in the real world. She treats them like babies. Oliver is in for a big shock when he starts school. Hes too mamby pamby. Children grow up fast. She cant keep them babies forever. Whether he says mum or mummy what does it matter. Let him be his age and stop treating him like a 2 year old. I cant imagine how she will react when he goes to school. Its all part of parenting. More important things to act silly over🙄

She babies those boys....

Last edited:
  • Angry

Karen826

VIP Member

Come at me 👍🏻
Oh dear it would appear a certain person who flaunts every minute of her life for the world to see isnt a happy bunny.
firstly no one is slagging of her children. It has Merely been pointed out how spoilt they are and how she babies them too much. Way over the top! No one is saying they arent happy, healthy or loved.
Passing observation is she feeds her family junk food on a almost daily basis. Yes she is more than entitled to do so we are merely stating a fact.
Her cooking ability is very poor. Burnt offerings several times a week and no clue how to cook a proper meal from scratch. Its all pre prepped throw me ins and same ingredients for almost every recipe. No seasoning and to be honest the worst food i have seen on instagram. There are many fantastic cooks on there who show great well put together recipes and know how to use and put together ingredients and herbs and spices to create lovely insta worthy meals. She wants to publish a cook book? Like really??🤔 please just stick to spending your day on your phone filming every waking moment of your childrens lives.
i for one do not spend all day on my phone.
Put your life out there... expect criticism. Not everyone is going to a... lick and praise you. I personally find her to be a very stuck up spoilt little madam and a show off and yes her account is clearly staged and everything set up for the camera. You can see how awkward the boys look sometimes being told what to say or do so mummy can put it on her stories. Its cringeworthy!
Shes out there to be watched so why not.

Last edited:

fyourcontent

Her website 'about us' reads like a What I Did On My Holidays essay.
It’s the “excite your nostrils” comment that got me - brb whilst I order 😂

“Using bold and exciting scents in an attempt to be different, I have created a batch of fab products - don't you agree?” No Leah we don’t. You offer the same fragrances every other wax melt seller does. There’s nothing different about what your doing. This is obviously with the exception of Calpol; I can’t deny that’s bold 😁

• Haha

Mememe20

Yeah all her meals have the same pre prepped ingredients. She never cooks from scratch.
I remember that too when she had a big story about her friend buying followers. Snakey!! She wasnt happy at all. Little madam had a right rant about it. Think she has conveniently forgotten that she only got to 10k because of moaning mum mentioning her, yet never gave her a mention at the time. I wonder why🤔
I think she’s bitter at the fact that she hasn’t been offered a cooking stint as she has said before that’s what she wants from her account. It’s funny really ;)

I feel she is not natural in front of the camera and her account is really not relatable- she is in for a shock when the boys get abit older,

I am confused why she has as many followers as she does it’s so boring

Loopybird69

VIP Member
woah I missed this I thought they were friendly With each other? What happened?
they were thenVoldemort clocked Leah didn’t peel her spuds - Leah admitted it was because she couldn’t be bothered and Voldemort kicked off in true style Leah had a go back 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ohgeeitsme

One last thing from me.... I’m finding this quite therapeutic. I’ve been saying these things to my mum for ages, and she doesn’t get what I mean.
When she makes the bed, then purposefully ruffles up that blanket at the bottom! Eh? What’s that about. Looks very silly!

Justlikehollywood

Like tonight frozen pie, frozen chips, frozen peas
There’s nothing wrong with that but no ones getting a cook book for it 😆
You forgot the bisto instan gravy!

I'm surprised to hear she wanted a cookbook when she won't grate her own cheese. I quite like to see her cooking videos because I like to see what other people make for tea as I am fresh out of ideas over here, but she's no real 'cook'. I enjoy the ideas though, it inspired me to buy some chicken kiev's to have with oven chips and peas.

• Haha

Jumpindesia

VIP Member

Come at me 👍🏻
You must be a mate of hers....BORE OFF