Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I used to really like her and thought she came across quite genuine. I have since noticed more and more how fake and forced her stories are and just boring!! Who takes the time to set up their camera in the hallway to film a food delivery being stacked onto the floor. It's just weird?! The biggest thing for me lately though is how she portrays to be this perfect family mum with home cooking etc. Yet I think she has been to mcdonalds at least 4 times and it has only been open less than 2 weeks in most places??! She also feeds her kids chips nearly every day and then claims food is used as a punishment yet they mostly eat junk 😬

Reactions: 6

CleopatraOne

This whole thread on The Clarke Family has made my morning. Everything I’ve been thinking has all been said in this thread. I’ve never seen an account that is so monotonous and regimental. Remember the goodbye daddy routine carried on when he was working upstairs in his office. I was like WTF are they doing??

• Haha

handsnomes

Okay has anyone pointed out the fact she used to be a brand rep for a company called waxyofficial and then suddenly starts selling wax melts exactly like waxys using her clarkfamilulife platform to become more popular than waxy it’s not right

• Wow

Isntitlovel

I've never heard of this site before I saw the drama yesterday. I came here expecting a really nasty bullying thread, but let's be honest everything said here has been very tame and very true.

Id just like to add has anyone noticed how filthy her house is despite the daily cleaning? She cleans like my ten year old, gives somewhere a cursery wipe with a filthy duster and calls it clean. Lots of grime.

Also, I feel for her parents living next door. Can't get her to fly the nest?? Yikes.

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
God we’re going to have wax melt drama 2.0 soon, aren’t we. The wax melt community are bloody mental 😂 but don’t let the bath bomb community get wind of anything 👀
Don’t be getting the bath bomb massive riled up, man!

Mod edit, thread locked while account is Mia. Report if it comes back to get it reopened

Karen826

VIP Member
Yes its very annoying that you cant give an honest opinion on someone without being called a "troll" a "bully", a "bitch" and "jealous". Its quite the opposite. Its called freedom of speech and an opinion. Of course she wont delete her account shes out for as much sympathy as she can get from everyone to beg her to stay. Its so immature. She loves the attention too much. Her whole world is filming every move those children make. She wont have a life if she doesnt keep going with it all. Next post will be telling everyone thankyou so much for all your lovely support it means the world. Im not going to let the jealous bullying trolls win🙄
perhaps people would message you directly if you didnt go around deleting any comments that you dont agree with and blocking people. Remember the nice italian lady who called your carbonara a snowy something and offered you a proper carbonara recipe? Poor woman was being nice and trying to help you learn to cook a proper carbonara and what did you do? Delete her comments of advice and block her. Very mature when there was nothing nasty said she was merely stating a fact and trying to be helpful🤔

Kaye1976

Date night and laying on the bed waiting for kids to go to sleep. Get her leg over does she mean 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

GPort

VIP Member
Fish finger pie ... that is not a thing! Stop trying to make that a thing!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Ohgeeitsme

I really do resent all the comments about us being nasty bullying trolls!
She’s just an attention seeking little girl!

Last edited:

Mememe20

Why does she do lunch for the boys at 11am? I used to think her food was good but then started breaking it down and noticing that she uses so much processed food and never makes a meal from scratch- I remember when she called out another account That she had been close with for “buying followers”I saw a different side to her- it is all perfect life syndrome and incredibly boring - and the way she shakes the biscuits at the kids as if they are dogs is too much -

Thecatsmother

Honestly I hope she stays away from Instagram - not because I don’t like her as a person, as I’ve stated before, she really is inoffensive enough - it’s because as many other posters on here have stated, it would be the best thing for her boys. They shouldn’t have to live life as if Big Brothers watching.
If the tamest tattle thread in the world offends her then she really isn’t make for the influencer life 🤪

mumoftwo

I unfollowed her some time last year because she was just so dull. The thing that did it for me was that she was having a moan about how she works so hard and was disappointed that her following wasn’t growing as much as she thought it would, then asked what it was people wanted from her. There’s nothing she could of done to improve her content because her life is like 99% of other mums - boring! Nothing special or interesting whatsoever.

Sp20191

VIP Member
She is dull as dishwater and appears very stuck up! Does she work cos her life seems verrrry boring and repetitive! I know she does the wax melts but that isnt a real job! Does she do anything else?
Why isn’t that a real job?

As someone who owns a crafting business...that’s a bit insulting.....🙈🙈 the hours I have to put in, It would be easier to have ‘a real job’

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I think if your anxiety is that bad that you can’t take people discussing the fact you’re kinda lazy with your cooking and it sends you into tailspin social media isn’t the place for you or lock that shit down.
She’s fine when everyone thinks she’s lovely and aspires to be her (Jesus)

as for living next door to her parents that close kinda weird. I moved away when I married my first husband when that broke down I bought a house 2 streets away (childcare/single parent) I am extremely close to my parents but next door? Nah sod that shit it would do all our heads in!

powderpower

Chatty Member
I don't get why she's still here thought she was deleting the page lol now she's just using it to post all the replies.

And I did not know any of the wax melt goss she's not so boring anymore lol

CleopatraOne

She loves to film everything. How in depth was she when potty training her youngest. Did we need to know all that?

Thecatsmother

Omg imagine getting your husband to take a photo of you putting on your mascara in the mirror!
She always asks about things literally EVERYBODY does. It’s to get the engagement up surely?

She’d be much more enjoyable to watch if she just relaxed a bit.. too forced.

CleopatraOne

Isn’t it weird how we know her routine that she don’t dare digress from? I remember at the beginning of lockdown she was giving it “oh hubby is working from home now but we’ve got to keep our routine for the boys, we have to” I was like they’re toddlers, they’ll adjust, then saw they were doing the goodbye daddy routine still while he was working upstairs. Imagine being that much of a stickler for routine. Old before her time.

Thecatsmother

I don’t normally follow her or this thread but I saw it mentioned on another thread. Anyway, I watched her stories and they are just to attract attention and I have read this thread, all it says is her food is bland 😂 I wish instagrammers would just leave if that’s whah they want, no need to make a big song and dance about it, but that is kind of the in thing to do right now on different social media platforms.

And I’m blocked 😂 all I did was look at her stories today. Didn’t even get to the end of them 🤣View attachment 173863
looks like she’s made good on her promise and deactivated. This thread is literally the equivalent of telling someone their cakes dry 🤣

Is there somewhere you can sign a petition to stop people criticising your food? I burnt the dinner and my husband and child are being right trolls about it 🥴

Last edited: