claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking that when she does wear long skirts or trousers That he must be her indoor clothes cuz if she wore them out and about they would get wrecked cuz they are way too long for her… well maybe if she pulled them up they wouldn’t be soo long

I showed my husband clares tiktok and he said he had to look away he was so embarrassed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hahah brilliant. Look at her comments, there's so many random men saying oh baby you're so beautiful and loads of emojis. It's so cringe

She never seems to wear any of these clothes out of the house does she? Those bodysuits are the most hideous things I've ever seen. Surprised she hasn't got thrush.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ive found my people!
She keeps popping up on my FYP and I just cant work her out.

Reactions: 4
Attention seeking at its finest
I don’t know why she has posted this as all it’s done is ensure that people start asking questions about Robbie

She never seems to wear any of these clothes out of the house does she? Those bodysuits are the most hideous things I've ever seen. Surprised she hasn't got thrush.
I am surprised they don’t saw her fanny in half. How these suits comfortable to wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know why she has posted this as all it’s done is ensure that people start asking questions about Robbie

I am surprised they don’t saw her fanny in half. How these suits comfortable to wear.
That's exactly why she's done it

I’m fairly new to Clare but she rubs me up the wrong way. She can’t dance, her makeup is shite, the filters don’t hide the fact that she’s got leather skin, she can’t edit her videos and most of all when she dances she looks like an epileptic pepperami

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry but that is defo not a natural tan
Nd wtf is that lipstick
I don’t understand what she sees when she looks at herself, or when she chooses her clothes etc. Why can’t she see how ridiculous she looks and that these things are just not flattering her?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.