Claresurey #5 Crispy Hot Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s vile filming her dad and posting him to get views and sympathy, she’s an attention bleep of the worst kind.

Reactions: 5
Clare looks like she has an apron flap.. her stomach area is a bizarre shape which is then weirder because she stuffs herself into clothes that are too tight .

Maybe she has a flabby fanny?
Yeah I’ve thought that too. Maybe with the weight loss or she has had a C-section

Reactions: 1
I thought she looks like she has an apron, but she’s done bikini videos in the summer where she looks totally flat so I’m not sure what’s going on 🤔

Guys can you all stop being mean about Clare, she’s the only person who’s ever had her heartbroken and none of you will ever understand how hard it is to be such a survivor…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys can you all stop being mean about Clare, she’s the only person who’s ever had her heartbroken and none of you will ever understand how hard it is to be such a survivor…
I’ve got the destiny’s child song I’m a survivor in my head now

Reactions: 3
She needs her dad god she needs her dad because her dad meets her needs and she loves her dad and needs her dad

• Haha
Reactions: 2
B16E5721-D7E8-419E-A79E-1825D900ACD0.jpeg

Nope, just nope. Fancy scrolling Instagram and seeing her geriatric crotch. Unfollowed. My poor eyes

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Defo got a baggy fanny going on and bet she's had to tuck it all in to that fanny swallower to make it even look like that.
She's defo got a overhang apron going on.
Imagine looking at this and thinking it's a good idea to post on insta....girls got some serious issues and don't get me started on her Winnie Sanderson pout

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Clare loves herself so much even her own vagina has tried to mate with itself and inadvertently retreated back inside her body

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought this too... I don't like her figure.

Funny how she didn't drone on about Dylan being at his dads when she was with Robster 😏
She just relies on Dylan too much but I’m sure when a man comes along she won’t mind Dylan being away at his dads

Defo got a baggy fanny going on and bet she's had to tuck it all in to that fanny swallower to make it even look like that.
She's defo got a overhang apron going on.
Imagine looking at this and thinking it's a good idea to post on insta....girls got some serious issues and don't get me started on her Winnie Sanderson pout
Fanny swallower nearly made me choke on my tea! To be fair, my minge wouldn't fit in there 🤣 she must have taped it

• Haha
Hi guyysssss missed my baby so much while he's been at his daddys. Hate him being away but anyhow i am going to make TikToks instead of spending time with him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She should spend that money she uses for her fanny splitters, on her over bite instead! Surely that is uncomfortable eating and speaking?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.