Claresurey #5 Crispy Hot Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s been deleting videos again. She must of sobered up and though oh god I sound like a dick deck

Reactions: 2
Absolutely vile woman using her poor dad for more views and sympathy. She’s disgusting 😡

Reactions: 9
Absolutely vile woman using her poor dad for more views and sympathy. She’s disgusting 😡
Literally just come up on my FYP. How the hell does she not see that this is wrong!!!!!

Really, really sickening and very uncomfortable to watch.

Also speaking to him like he is a baby. How degrading.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Literally just come up on my FYP. How the hell does she not see that this is wrong!!!!!

Really, really sickening and very uncomfortable to watch.

Also speaking to him like he is a baby. How degrading.
She’s honestly vile. How can she show her poor vulnerable father to thousands of people like that. HE CANNOT CONSENT CLARE!!!!

I feel so sad for him 😥

Reactions: 8
I think she films her dad as she knows it gets her views. It’s absolutely disgusting filming him like that. Yes make memories but they are private personal moments. Another thing she shouldn’t be filming in communal areas of a care home either! She is a disgusting human

Reactions: 8
This yin will do anything for attention, her poor dad talking to him like a baby, nae wonder shes single she would give a paracetamol a sore heed with that stupid baby voice she needs to get a grip 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really need to make another account, I was on this thread for ages, when it started picking up I commented on Turkeys dance and she blocked me! Sad times! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She brought bought TT make up (because she doesn’t reallllly wear makeup) your indicator INDICATES otherwise
C304A515-B1EA-4479-81D7-E479AF0D156C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That's the most tragic eyemakeup I've seen.
But not as tragic as her newest post where she only needs her dad to help her and for nothing more. Selfish witch
More stupid posts dragging her poor dad into it as she knows it gets her likes and views. She honestly needs a slap

Even the song….. hush little baby 🙈 CRINGE

Reactions: 3
I think the biggest thing that irrationally irritates me about her is when she does that stupid “making my way down town” dance, and she doesn’t clap properly, just places her hands together. I know it’s minor in the list of annoying things she does but that is my number 1 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who's this big creator that's absolutely amazing and has inspired her so much bcos she gets trolled like Clare but she can't remember who it is 😆😆

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.