Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve actually never known someone to attention seek and wallow in self pity like her, what an embarrassment 😳

Reactions: 8
She has a date on NYE 🍾 well a date at her home with someone she has known for years but not the same other guy she went on dates with that she has known for years 🙄

She misses her son and wants him home, her son also wants to come home too but it's good he's with his dad so he's there for a few more days 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The last few days I've felt completely overwhelmed with everything around me. Should have made a tiktok and let everyone tell me how inspirational I am, that would have pulled me out of this 😂

• Haha
Beaver mouth blocked me bot long realised😂😂
Only said she took that turkey man stuff wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has a date on NYE 🍾 well a date at her home with someone she has known for years but not the same other guy she went on dates with that she has known for years 🙄

She misses her son and wants him home, her son also wants to come home too but it's good he's with his dad so he's there for a few more days 🙃
You can actually imagine the pressure she puts on her wee boy oh mummy misses you, mummy’s lonely without you etc she obviously has nothing much else to occupy her life! I’ll tell you she’s lucky to get time to herself I have 2 kids and when they were younger I got no time the sperm diner father thought a trip to McDonald’s was as much time as I got!
She does love to tell you how long she’s known someone going to see her friend she’s know for 7 years 🤣 spending new year with a guy she’s known for ages 🤣 prob just swiped right on tinder earlier in the day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder what happened to the woman she made a few Tiktoks with? Wonder if they are still friends?

Reactions: 2
Imagine what it’s like to know her irl I bet it’s exhausting! She’s such an attention seeker, I bet her friends hide when they see her pull up outside their houses! 🤣🤣

I can’t believe she even got in a sad story about her mum being poor when doing a Xmas present haul. She spends more money on clothes and pony hair all year. I really don’t buy these “creators” that are doing hauls going “we haven’t been able to afford too much this year” they’re worse than the ones who don’t give a tit and just show piles of presents and “we all do our best for our children”

Reactions: 7
Her latest TT blowing smoke up her own arse! What actually goes through her head when she posts this tit
View attachment 1836857
She looks like a second hand shoe in the second pic

I can’t believe she even got in a sad story about her mum being poor when doing a Xmas present haul. She spends more money on clothes and pony hair all year. I really don’t buy these “creators” that are doing hauls going “we haven’t been able to afford too much this year” they’re worse than the ones who don’t give a tit and just show piles of presents and “we all do our best for our children”
This TikTok was awful - mum is poor and can’t afford to buy me anything but it’s ok coz im minted and parade around like a bleep with the heating on full whack 24/7.
If you can afford to put the heating on all the time you can afford to help your mum out.

You’re a selfish mushroom headed bleep Clare. duck off with the constant pity parties. twit.

• Haha
Do you know what I love about this thread? Absolutely everything I think in my head when watching Clare, I come on here and everyone says exactly what I've been thinking. Makes me realise I'm not a witch after all 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh god love her she couldn’t get her nails done and see her friend cuz her dad isn’t well.. ahh bore off

I love that people like Clare can’t control the narrartive on here like she attempts to on tiktok and no matter how much creators say they don’t read here or care about what we say THEY ABSOLUTELY DO hence the troll tiktok dances. HI 👋 CLARE wash ya face

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.