Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell Clare, how many times do you want to mention how bad 2022 was and how 2023 will be your year.

Bet she's one of those cunts who messages her entire phone book on new years eve saying before the lines get jammed and here's to the new year, new year new me bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell Clare, how many times do you want to mention how bad 2022 was and how 2023 will be your year.

Bet she's one of those cunts who messages her entire phone book on new years eve saying before the lines get jammed and here's to the new year, new year new me bollocks
That’s what pisses me off about her I’ve not exactly had the best year but I’ll tell you I can count on one hand who I’ve told! I mean her dads ill she’s been dumped the same will likely happen next year too!

Reactions: 4

She's addicted to the validation on tiktok, but she has no content to create apart from her life where not much is going on in that department so she has to regurgitate the same old tit.

Reactions: 6
That gold jumpsuit reminds me of the “posh” cloth napkins my grandmother gets out at Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry I haven't been on this thread in a little while, but did I really just see Clare edit herself onto a boat or am I suffering from too much alcohol intake 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm in my 40s, maybe where I come from we dress differently for dates. But less is more particularly if its a first date. Most men I know would do a runner if you turned up dressed like that.

Reactions: 7
I just find it really sad that she’s discounting a full year of her life because she considers it a bad year. End of the day, it’s a full year of her child’s life which is a big part of his life and I would never say I’ve had a tit year with my little wombfruit around. I might say tit things have happened but she’s very dramatic. As someone has said. It’s all for validation, sympathy and attention from others (on tiktok)

Reactions: 8
Now have i got confused but sure the house date was tomorrow? I interpreted this as a different date.

Maybe she could do a dance to clear up the confusion.
I have no idea, I can't bear to listen to her talk! The hi guys is enough to make me mute her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just find it really sad that she’s discounting a full year of her life because she considers it a bad year. End of the day, it’s a full year of her child’s life which is a big part of his life and I would never say I’ve had a tit year with my little wombfruit around. I might say tit things have happened but she’s very dramatic. As someone has said. It’s all for validation, sympathy and attention from others (on tiktok)
Exactly... bad things happen throughout our life. It's part of live.. People die, things change, things happen some good some bad.. but if we go through life victimising ourselfs, we'll never learn and grow.

She's lucky she has her son. Some people don't have the luxury of having children. She needs to changer her perspective.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.