Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video about Dylan coming home is sooo toxic! What is she going to be like when he is older and going out, then gets a partner? God forbid
She would be the type of mother to wear white to his wedding and insist on the first dance 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's an absolute oddball. Definitely gets jealous if he's had a good time without her, whilst he side eyes her filming his reaction, scared in case he says the wrong thing

Reactions: 3
I get she’s missed him but that TT is just odd how she gushes over him. Somethings should stay private but I suppose she doesn’t have much else in her life!

Reactions: 4
That shirt with the shoulder cut outs is horrific.

If I was so excited to see my son I wouldn’t have my phone out recording. She’s so bleeping embarrassing. Poor lad looks like he expects it as he looks straight in probably knowing she will be filming.

Reactions: 4
She’s an actual trollop. I see her all the time walking around the town she lives in. She honestly thinks she’s the dogs bollocks and you can spot the wotsit a mile off!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s an actual trollop. I see her all the time walking around the town she lives in. She honestly thinks she’s the dogs bollocks and you can spot the wotsit a mile off!
What does she wear when out and about? Lol

Can we have some in the wild pics please!!

And some character references from the locals!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.