Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a boy in my year at school that used to get the piss taken out of him cos his mum looked old... grey hair was enough for him to get picked on. Kids are brutal, there's no way the other kids aren't taking the piss out of him.
Poor kids of todays generation are going to be fighting for their life’s at school, parents OF content and tik tok dramas being spread around 😭

Reactions: 4
She reminds me so much of someone I work with who is equally as annoying, I think that’s why I have such a dislike for her.
Everything is me me me.. If you’ve been to Tenerife she’s been to elevenerife.
Id maybe get it if she had been through some real trauma but she bangs on about breaking up with someone like she’s the only one to experience it.
Cor she gets on my tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Claresurey #5 Anyhow my life if full of woe but don't troll me I promise I'm not a hoe

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For someone who bangs on about how rubbish she is of talking, Clare trust me you talk more than my nan and she was infamous around her local town for it 🤫

Reactions: 1
She dances like I do when I’m out on a Saturday night and have had too much to drink. Cringe 😬🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Or maybe she's been on here watching us watching her 👀
She prob looks at the views, any talking video she doesn’t get a lot of views where as her dancing in her ridiculous outfits gets her thousands and she thinks it’s because she’s so good 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm fully in agreement with our Clares latest vid. There's positives in being single.
The main one for me, is that I'm not in a relationship with her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks terrifying in this video

Filter didnt work on her ball bag neck and chest

BA85A2BB-2FD3-41C5-8DAE-72352A3A1E66.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.