Claresurey #3 Christmas time, camel toe and whine, is it time for the air violin to resign?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand people who put themselves all over the internet, every sad little detail then complain when they get comments that isn’t kissing their arses!
Get off the internet if you can’t handle negative comments.

You don’t go through life where everyone agrees with you and likes you…
Claireabella / Claire Barratt is a perfect example of this. She shakes her booty daily on TikTok and absolutely owns any negative comments she gets.

I see people telling her she is too old to dress how she dresses, her trends are repetitive, she shouldn't be dancing like that in front of her son blah blah blah but she carries on because it's what she does and enjoys. Absolute hats off to her for it 👏

Reactions: 4
I dont understand why she's constantly on about being bullied, is she on about people who stitch her videos??? because no one's allowed to comment on her stuff so I just dont get where she's getting all this from! and I'm not being funny you cant honestly upload the stuff that she does and not expect people to say anything!

Reactions: 4
I dont understand why she's constantly on about being bullied, is she on about people who stitch her videos??? because no one's allowed to comment on her stuff so I just dont get where she's getting all this from! and I'm not being funny you cant honestly upload the stuff that she does and not expect people to say anything!
She obviously reads her tattle like the morning paper. I haven't actually seen that much about her on tiktok. Not enough to warrant the millions of pity videos she makes anyway 🙄

Reactions: 6
That anti bullying story. She wants people to share her in a bra. Get in the bin.

Reactions: 1
It's her purpose to help those that are feeling mentally unable to carry on now, as so many have reached out to her, and she's saved them.
Someone validate her, quick!

Also it's losing and their btw mother Theresa... I mean clare

Reactions: 5
duck me another video about bullying shes seen how much attention shes getting and shes now appointed herself as spokeswoman for people getting bullied, she's now saying people have said if it wasn't for her they would have ended their life's today duck off Clare, there's not even much about her on tiktok all that polyester nylon tit she wears has gone to her head 🤣

It's her purpose to help those that are feeling mentally unable to carry on now, as so many have reached out to her, and she's saved them.
Someone validate her, quick!

Also it's losing and their btw mother Theresa... I mean clare
Wtf is that new video all about she should be more concerned about all the people in the shein factory thats probs being bullied and payed a crappy wage so they can make her shite clothes 🤣

• Haha
duck me another video about bullying shes seen how much attention shes getting and shes now appointed herself as spokeswoman for people getting bullied, she's now saying people have said if it wasn't for her they would have ended their life's today duck off Clare, there's not even much about her on tiktok all that polyester nylon tit she wears has gone to her head 🤣

Wtf is that new video all about she should be more concerned about all the people in the shein factory thats probs being bullied and payed a crappy wage so they can make her shite clothes 🤣
She’s such an inspiration. Spreading the word about bullying on tik tok. Wait who has bullied her? Her comments are restricted? Not sure what constitutes bullying in Clare’s eyes

Reactions: 3
Nothing says stand up to bullying like a half naked, black and white photo with your tits out

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s such an inspiration. Spreading the word about bullying on tik tok. Wait who has bullied her? Her comments are restricted? Not sure what constitutes bullying in Clare’s eyes
Aye the only thing shes inspired me to do is to not shop for clothes off shein 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
no way is she actually begging people to share her ‘anti bullying’ video 🥴 how desperate can u get

if ur a narcissist just say that babe x

• Haha
I’m in awe how she has the effort every single morning to slap on a kilo of make up and do her hair like that!! Bit of dry shampoo and a brush, bit of foundation & mascara and im out the door😅

Reactions: 2
I’m in awe how she has the effort every single morning to slap on a kilo of make up and do her hair like that!! Bit of dry shampoo and a brush, bit of foundation & mascara and im out the door😅
My daughter laughs that I’ve 4 different looks and tbh none are flattering 🤣🤣 I have no energy for hair and make up I’d need to get up about 5 am wash the face brush the hair and if your lucky eyebrows and mascara

Reactions: 2
She said she doesn’t wear foundation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.