Claresurey #3 Christmas time, camel toe and whine, is it time for the air violin to resign?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I didnt screen record it.

Basically she was in co-op and there was a stresses out mum with a 3yr old and a 4yr. Apparently the 4yr old was misbehaving and pushed over the trolley with the child in the seat. She said no one helped the mother only her. The mother was upset and left the store but came back in to say how thankful she was pepperami helped her and she asked If she should go hospital but pepperami said no.
They then spent time talking and love behold exchange numbers and clare now has a new bestie
“Pepperami said no” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah I didnt screen record it.

Basically she was in co-op and there was a stresses out mum with a 3yr old and a 4yr. Apparently the 4yr old was misbehaving and pushed over the trolley with the child in the seat. She said no one helped the mother only her. The mother was upset and left the store but came back in to say how thankful she was pepperami helped her and she asked If she should go hospital but pepperami said no.
They then spent time talking and love behold exchange numbers and clare now has a new bestie
on the next episode of things that didn’t happen 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And then she did another video about how a bloke came up to her to say how amazing she was in this situation and gave her his number didn't she 😂 stupid bleep
She needs to get a stamp and just stamp people on the hand with her name and number for the bizarre encounters

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone can give you their number if they're imaginary 😂

I also hate how she tells a story. She's not at all engaging. I bet her few friends think oh god, shut up as she regales off more made up fairytales in Creasote Kingdom

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone can give you their number if they're imaginary 😂

I also hate how she tells a story. She's not at all engaging. I bet her few friends think oh god, shut up as she regales off more made up fairytales in Creasote Kingdom
Ah man, this is too early for a thread suggestion 😂 please repeat this on page 50.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Recap -
Launching her mogelling career
Been doused in Cuprinol
Fashion sense belongs in the 90’s
Weird dancing
Can not take criticism
Limits comments because we’re all trolls
And don’t forget she’s the best mummy to Dylan

Edit to add she’s so wonderful and caring hates bullies
I’m howling that my use of “mogelling” is becoming a thing on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pepperami has killed me

I wanna know where her clothes are from. They are giving me charity shop, but originally from Tammy girl age 10-12 years but stretched over her haggard, leathery hide

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Today's predictions:

Ugly Shein outfit with a jumper and gym leggings that don't go
A positive quote about how strong she is because of Dylan #FreeDylan
A montage of mogelling pictures with no top lip and a snarl dressed in highly flammable polyester lace underwear.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who keeps putting 20p in Claire 🤦🏻‍♀️ Does she ever shut up looking for sympathy from people? At this point I’m going to actually say you deserve all the tit you get….step out of the 90s, get of TikTok and get a life!!!!

Who keeps putting 20p in Claire 🤦🏻‍♀️ Does she ever shut up looking for sympathy from people? At this point I’m going to actually say you deserve all the tit you get….step out of the 90s, get of TikTok and get a life!!!!
Literally!! She used to just dance but now its a pity party every bleeping day and trying to get so much sympathy. Clare hun just shut up and go back to dancing because people are trolling you MORE because you won’t shut up being a victim

Today's predictions:

A montage of mogelling pictures with no top lip and a snarl dressed in highly flammable polyester lace underwear.
Weren't far off. Minimal clothing, black and white pose, with a let's stop bullying quote

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I will never understand these people who wave around the mental health card because people think they're cringe on the internet... news flash, Clare, you don't HAVE to post to tiktok 15 times a day. You have a life in the real world with a living breathing son who is about to get actually bullied in senior school because you can't stop twatting about on tiktok.

Reactions: 9
Today's predictions:

Sat in the car waiting to pick my mum up absolutely howling at this! #freeDylan and mogelling got me!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can’t stand people who put themselves all over the internet, every sad little detail then complain when they get comments that isn’t kissing their arses!
Get off the internet if you can’t handle negative comments.

You don’t go through life where everyone agrees with you and likes you…

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.