Claresurey #3 Christmas time, camel toe and whine, is it time for the air violin to resign?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap -
Launching her mogelling career
Been doused in Cuprinol
Fashion sense belongs in the 90’s
Weird dancing
Can not take criticism
Limits comments because we’re all trolls
And don’t forget she’s the best mummy to Dylan

Edit to add she’s so wonderful and caring hates bullies

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The shopping trolley never happened
There no way a 4yr old child pushed over a trolley that has it weight disputed through 4 wheels.
If a shopping trolley generally tipped over with a child in the seat, the workers would most definitely come to help.

Also giving medical advice not to go hospital after a child off 3years hitting the floor with the weight off a trolley on top off her.
Bizarre stories that always end with her getting someone number. The amount off accidents my kids have had and I've never swapped numbers.
I say thanks for helping and move on

Has she deleted the tik tok off her being a co-op hero???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the fringe is real. But I've always wondered how her hairline is still intact, mine is so bad from high ponytails

Reactions: 6
There no way a 4yr old child pushed over a trolley that has it weight disputed through 4 wheels.
If a shopping trolley generally tipped over with a child in the seat, the workers would most definitely come to help.

Also giving medical advice not to go hospital after a child off 3years hitting the floor with the weight off a trolley on top off her.
Bizarre stories that always end with her getting someone number. The amount off accidents my kids have had and I've never swapped numbers.

I feel like I have missed something. What's the story, Balamory? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Say what now?

Settling in with the rest of you trolls 🥰🥰🥰

Reactions: 3
Say what now?

Settling in with the rest of you trolls 🥰🥰🥰
Ah I didnt screen record it.

Basically she was in co-op and there was a stresses out mum with a 3yr old and a 4yr. Apparently the 4yr old was misbehaving and pushed over the trolley with the child in the seat. She said no one helped the mother only her. The mother was upset and left the store but came back in to say how thankful she was pepperami helped her and she asked If she should go hospital but pepperami said no.
They then spent time talking and love behold exchange numbers and clare now has a new bestie

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah I didnt screen record it.

Basically she was in co-op and there was a stresses out mum with a 3yr old and a 4yr. Apparently the 4yr old was misbehaving and pushed over the trolley with the child in the seat. She said no one helped the mother only her. The mother was upset and left the store but came back in to say how thankful she was pepperami helped her and she asked If she should go hospital but pepperami said no.
They then spent time talking and love behold exchange numbers and clare now has a new bestie
And then she did another video about how a bloke came up to her to say how amazing she was in this situation and gave her his number didn't she 😂 stupid bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.