Claresurey #3 Christmas time, camel toe and whine, is it time for the air violin to resign?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH MY GOD SHE HAS A THREAD!!!

She’s been absolutely FLOODING my and my bestie’s FYP for months and no one else we know was seeing her, we thought we had finally made to the final boss level of cringetok but you’re all seeing her too! 😂

She is absolutely bizarre, the way she dresses and does her make up, don’t get me started on that bleeping hairpiece and the air violin 😭

This thread has had me in stitches, she’s thicker than a Boxing Day turd
Jiggly is here!!! A perfect addition to our wonderful snarking meanie trolls. Welcome! 🎻🎻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thread 4 already. Oh it makes me so happy, even though I know she's been through a lot this year but she helps people and yes it's her

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Id pay money to see her without a filter her chest looks like an old leather handbag from a charity shop

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cannot STAND this woman. Why oh why does she dance like that?!🤣🤣🤣 she moves like a cat stalking it’s prey about to pounce. She’s the stuff of nightmares

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s got lips like a bulldogs bumhole but still proceeds to pout on every video, she makes out like her kids her main priority but subjects him to her bouncing round playing the invisible violin giving herself thrush with a body suit pulled up to her shoulders

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.