Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Verruca Salt with a hairpiece.

Clare, you aren't a good mum. You put far too much pressure on him to be by your side and supporting you. He's a child, not a crutch and you're taking his childhood away by letting him worry about you. You should be knocking that shit on the head and let him grow up without so much responsibility.

You're not a good daughter either. Sharing your vulnerable father who cannot consent so you get likes and views is vile. The thing is with families is that no one else outside of them cares how proud you are of him, because he's not our family. All we see is you exploiting him because he's severely unwell and needs a lot of help.

We do judge you for your 15 second videos. And we also know you because you share every last thought that flits through that one brain cell of yours. You're not the only person to have been through shit over theast few years. The trauma that I've experienced doesn't make me want to strip down to fanny scraping bodysuits and do a Gcse drama performance to Emili Sande.

You need tk get a grip girl. Your ego is enormous. You are not an inspiration, a mogel or St Clare, patron Saint of fuck all. You're just a sad, deluded woman who filters the life out of yourself because all you have to cling onto is that you're scrawny. It's pathetic.

And I'm done 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Crying 😂 not only has he nailed Breachy boy but now Clare. She will be crying troll again this afternoon

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25

LunaAzul

Chatty Member
Hi already overstretched police force. I need to report a crime. Someone duetted me on tiktok
Next car video - “I called the police about the trolls and the bullies. They sent three policemen round and when they got here one of them followed me on tik tok. He said I was really inspiring and should keep being me. He also asked me where my dress was from”

• Haha
Reactions: 24

4yogits

VIP Member
Clare cured all Cancers, discovered penicilin, and succesfully landed Apollo 13, all within a 12 hour period, NASA texted her personally after meeting in a supermarket when she rescued all the Chilean Miners when a Beans Pyramid collapsed, all while juddering like a twat

• Haha
Reactions: 24

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
And her reasoning not to go on the date that its cold outside. If you know him so well you can introduce your son to him then surely while your kid away you can invite him for a glass off wine at yours in the warmth. I think he cancelled on her
It's cold outside? Put some shoulders on then

• Haha
Reactions: 23

thequietone

Chatty Member
Nothing says stand up to bullying like a half naked, black and white photo with your tits out

• Haha
Reactions: 20

blonde_ambition_

VIP Member
Recap -
Launching her mogelling career
Been doused in Cuprinol
Fashion sense belongs in the 90’s
Weird dancing
Can not take criticism
Limits comments because we’re all trolls
And don’t forget she’s the best mummy to Dylan