ClareSurey #11 Ariana Grandma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello and welcome back to another thread! It's been quite a few weeks since the last one started. It's only been about 8 weeks but Clare has known most people for 7 years so who knows the true length of time.

Clare met her maaaaan. Of course it was lust at first sight and yet another bloke that she dropped her knickers for in record time before introducing him to Dylan. This one, Steve, was affectionately nicknamed Turkey Teeth on account of those massive shiny pearly whites. Bet the snogging was noisy, like smashing porcelain as Clares gnashers got in the way. She couldn't help but show off and make a massive point that she had a 'partner', whilst posing for not at all staged photos. The sex must have been good as he put up with it for 10 weeks before fledding the scene, pink trainers on fire as he rushed to get away.

Right on cue, the emotional and tearjerking tiktoks have started. It's almost time for the resurrection of the violin as she declares that she let all her pain out during her contemporary dance. Dylans respite of having some peace and quiet has been shattered and the emotional incest has started again.

Mum of the year has been too busy to make her sons costume for Halloween as she works full time, drives 2 hours a day, never sleeps and works at tiktok. You can tell she's single, the tiny clothes are making an appearance again which is harmful to everyones eyes especially as the 17 filters are still not managing to tackle the crepey baggy skin on her legs.

Clare has decided to go to her sons school halloween event in 26 hair pieces, a red flag for a cape and a plastic dress 3 sizes too small where her minge is flapping out because that won't cause her poor son to be bullied at all.

Massive shout out to Barbie Windsor. You are so on it, we love you and we love all our new tiktok friends who say hello. Just wish we could say it back!

Phew, that was quite the recap. I need to get back to my paint by numbers 💋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Good job @TrixieMattell 😘♥
---
The kiddies holiday rep style dance to the remix of The Gambler is very cringe. God the stupid faces she pulls really grates on me. I have never met anyone who loves themselves more than Clare does ✋️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello and welcome back to another thread! It's been quite a few weeks since the last one started. It's only been about 8 weeks but Clare has known most people for 7 years so who knows the true length of time.

Clare met her maaaaan. Of course it was lust at first sight and yet another bloke that she dropped her knickers for in record time before introducing him to Dylan. This one, Steve, was affectionately nicknamed Turkey Teeth on account of those massive shiny pearly whites. Bet the snogging was noisy, like smashing porcelain as Clares gnashers got in the way. She couldn't help but show off and make a massive point that she had a 'partner', whilst posing for not at all staged photos. The sex must have been good as he put up with it for 10 weeks before fledding the scene, pink trainers on fire as he rushed to get away.

Right on cue, the emotional and tearjerking tiktoks have started. It's almost time for the resurrection of the violin as she declares that she let all her pain out during her contemporary dance. Dylans respite of having some peace and quiet has been shattered and the emotional incest has started again.

Mum of the year has been too busy to make her sons costume for Halloween as she works full time, drives 2 hours a day, never sleeps and works at tiktok. You can tell she's single, the tiny clothes are making an appearance again which is harmful to everyones eyes especially as the 17 filters are still not managing to tackle the crepey baggy skin on her legs.

Clare has decided to go to her sons school halloween event in 26 hair pieces, a red flag for a cape and a plastic dress 3 sizes too small where her minge is flapping out because that won't cause her poor son to be bullied at all.

Massive shout out to Barbie Windsor. You are so on it, we love you and we love all our new tiktok friends who say hello. Just wish we could say it back!

Phew, that was quite the recap. I need to get back to my paint by numbers 💋
It's like reading an introduction to a really good book... Thank Trixie 🥰🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Clare could be used to get information out of trapped spies, prisoners of war etc.

No waterboarding required just stick that stupid bleep in a cell with them for 24 hours the poor bastards will be spilling their guts and begging for a bullet between the eyes sharpish.

• Haha
He comments on a lot of Barbies posts intimating that he knows her / Dylan's dad.

I just feel if he did know, he'd say more?
I feel like sometimes people just make this stuff up remember that lassie who came into one of our old threads saying she knew Clare then said nothing else🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
it’s only minor but why does it not surprise me that she doesn’t seem to own wooden spoons…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is with the cooking videos…. Browning mince in a pot with a metal spoon 🙄 oh she makes her own cheese sauce 🤣🤣🤣
---
Lasagna doesn’t actually use cheese sauce Clare 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The scraping of the stainless steel spoon in the pan. The blurry filter. The talking crap whilst scraping semi warm meat around, talking about secret ingredients which are your bog standard stuff most people use... Couldn't watch the full video, I'm suffering ...😭😭😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The scraping of the stainless steel spoon in the pan. The blurry filter. The talking crap whilst scraping semi warm meat around, talking about secret ingredients which are your bog standard stuff most people use... Couldn't watch the full video, I'm suffering ...😭😭😭
You didn’t miss much apart from using a fork to make her “homemade” cheese sauce that looks out a packet

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s with the new pretending she’s on the This Morning cooking slot?
Pet hate of mine is using a metal spoon in a pan when cooking - really grates on me, just like she does actually 😂

• Haha
What’s with the new pretending she’s on the This Morning cooking slot?
Pet hate of mine is using a metal spoon in a pan when cooking - really grates on me, just like she does actually 😂
Obviously only working for TikTok this week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I use to do those exact same cooking shows as a little girl... I use to love pretending I was a cook and talking shite 🤪

• Haha
It's the bleeping horns sticking out of her head for me and Dylan asking her to put her costume on again as he's had his on for the 20th time today
Wonder what he's going to be dressed as? It cost her £70. So it's gotta be good or was it just £7.00 on vinted or shein clare?

Everything thing she does is just cringe.

Dancing = cringe
"Mogelling" photos = cringe
Attempting to make a basic meal = cringe
Lip sync attempts = cringe
Constant twisting truth = cringe
Filming her dad = cringe
Dress sense = cringe
Filming every little thing = cringe
Making out she is only single mum to ever exist = cringe
Over inflated ego = cringe

I mean the list goes on ✋️🤣
---
So homemade cheese sauce is a packet mix with some grated cheese added in ✋️🤣 well slap my thigh and call me Gino.

I mean she does know that cheese sauce doesn't belong in lasagne? Obviously not ✋️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.