Claresurey #10 So desperate for a man she has dumped Dylan. Turkey Teef The next chapter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus. She was like skeletor at one point. Imagine looking exactly the same on your date with your ex to the date with your new boyfriend Steve and also the same every single day of the week. It must be such a chore every single day so people don't see the real unfiltered pinched face, wrinkled prune Clare

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it me or has he gone from her TikTok account
---
I think there’s trouble in paradise maybe “Steve” wasn’t aware he was in a relationship

Last edited:
FFS how ridiculous - has she no shame - no need to answer that 😂
She’s taken him off her facebook but she’s still in a relationship 🙄

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
He's gone from her facebook posts now but she's still in a relationship.

What has happened!! He's got the ick after 2 weeks and a few shags and she's been left again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's gone from her facebook posts now but she's still in a relationship.

What has happened!! He's got the ick after 2 weeks and a few shags and she's been left again

We must’ve Ben looking at the same time😂 but she has literally just taken him off as he was still on 5 mins before

And her dancing to keep swiping 🙄

• Haha
Can’t wait for the posts about how he wasn’t who she thought he was and how she’ll get through it because she’s so strong and brave

• Haha
  • Heart
She will say word for word....

There were too many red flags but we will stay friends because he is a lovely guy but from now on its just me and Dylan.

And then mother of the year resumes

• Haha
So the time I've been in aiya napa she got a boyfriend loves him and now he nowhere to be seen.
I've only been here 4 days

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s deleted most of the pictures off insta too but a couple are still up. Either they’ve split or someone has showed him plastered all over her socials and she’s been told to remove them immediately 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Strong and brave translates to deluded and desperate.

Just me and the kids from now on....too many snakes out there.....and repeat

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I wouldn't be surprised if the pictures and videos go back up. She's done this before gets everyone thinking oh what's happened and I expect her little minions are messaging her to see if she's OK as she loves all of that attention.. if not then we will get the sob story he's moving too fast lol

Reactions: 10
I think Dylan has sabotaged her relationship

Well done Dylan, burn the polyester outfits whilst you're at it

• Haha
Dylans had enough of being locked in the cupboard with a happy meal, he'll be wanting some of that delicious spaghetti bolognese made from scratch again. I say scratch but it's Mince and dolmio sauce. Just like it was before Steve. duck you Steve

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.