Claresurey #10 So desperate for a man she has dumped Dylan. Turkey Teef The next chapter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never seen someone talk so much pish in my life, trying to give the whole I don't stay out late and don't drink when Dylans here blah blah blah.
She is literally on heat, its revolting

Reactions: 1
That dress is vile 🤣🤣🤣 she looks like she works in a cheap and cheerful brass house offering £7.50 toothy blow job's to old men.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That dress is vile 🤣🤣🤣 she looks like she works in a cheap and cheerful brass house offering £7.50 toothy blow job's to old men.
Oh has she recently changed her job then? I thought she still worked in the brass house. She's obviously had a pay rise from £5.50. Where have I been? It all happens so fast on here 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did I dream it or did she do a video where she pretends to be on the phone to ‘him’?? I can’t see it anymore 😂😂

• Haha
I’m abit raging I was hoping for some videos of them dancing after some drinky poos

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s fallen hard for him she’s an absolute Walking red flag 🚩 her insta is just covered in him🤣 you would think she’s the first woman to be in a relationship
---
I’m sorry but he looks like mr potato head
IMG_5948.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Did I dream it or did she do a video where she pretends to be on the phone to ‘him’?? I can’t see it anymore 😂😂
She did! The daft cow
---
She’s fallen hard for him she’s an absolute Walking red flag 🚩 her insta is just covered in him🤣 you would think she’s the first woman to be in a relationship
---
I’m sorry but he looks like mr potato head View attachment 2452862
Has she said that she's fallen for him already? Jesus christ

It’s serious !!!!!!!! Facebook in a relationship
IMG_6616.png

---
The shorts are awful, looks like she’s got a mass of pubes hanging down each side of her fanny
IMG_6617.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Wow updating her Facebook relationship status after 2 weeks 🤣 I’m ready for this cringetastic chapter

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been with my boyfriend for three months and we’re not even friends on Facebook 🤣
Is he definitely your boyfriend????

These posts are coming back to haunt Clare... As soon as she says she doesn't know what real love was until she met lego head I'll be chuckling. He's really not attractive, his eyes are too close together

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I mean she's not attractive either 🤷‍♀️🤣 it also takes someone rather "special" to want to be with her and her polyester wardrobe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her top lip is an absolute mess. You can even see her natural cupids bow lines fighting throigh where they've been filled to oblivion

Reactions: 2
Is he definitely your boyfriend????

These posts are coming back to haunt Clare... As soon as she says she doesn't know what real love was until she met lego head I'll be chuckling. He's really not attractive, his eyes are too close together
Honestly he is the spit of mr potato head!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.