Claresurey #10 So desperate for a man she has dumped Dylan. Turkey Teef The next chapter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been with my boyfriend for three months and we’re not even friends on Facebook 🤣
I don’t think id ever change relationship status on FB, it’s absolutely Cringe making a big deal of it, all the likes and “witty comments” would do my Swede in, it’s so attention seeking

saying that my only Facebook statuses are gigs and I’m not in any of them, l like to be very low key
---
With Paul Breach's wonky eyes
Retired Non League Footballer vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve been with my other half 5 years and believe me the last thing I’d do is put any relationship status on FB also you would actually think I’m on my own as I never share anything about him 🤣

Reactions: 6
Has anyone ever seen her out in the wild? Are there any pictures of what she actually looks like apart from the filter slip ones?

Reactions: 2
She was so in love with Robbie the man who hated her son Dylan. That shows what type of a horrible person she is. Putting her happiness before her child's. How must poor Dylan have felt. I can't even comprehend that!

Reactions: 7
She was so in love with Robbie the man who hated her son Dylan. That shows what type of a horrible person she is. Putting her happiness before her child's. How must poor Dylan have felt. I can't even comprehend that!
I still cannot fathom why she thought it was a good idea to tell people that

Reactions: 3
Not the facebook relationship status change after two weeks, she will never learn! I changed my relationship status on fb after 6 months of dating someone and I tit you not we broke up the next day. I've had the fear of it ever since 🤪🤣 2 weeks is manic tho

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_7618.jpeg

She reminds me of this so much. Took me ages to put my finger on what she reminded me of

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Silly vacuous cow
Strong independent woman- my arse
IMG_6620.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Has Turkey Teef had a stroke? I mean an actual stroke which has left him with a droopy lopsided face as opposed to a stroke of Clare's pony (cos we all know that happened after the first date)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if he's googled his new girlfriend yet? I wonder if he knows he has a girlfriend actually?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.