Clare Surey #14 The Real Barbie of Windsor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is with a filter……Her skin is like a crinkled brown paper bag. She needs some moisturiser
IMG_7432.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
What a sight. I thought her pictures couldn't get worse but why this? It's not like it's a new tattoo. She obviously thinks we all want to see this crap. Fancy standing there and just take a random photo of your back. I'm lost for words!

Reactions: 2
T
What a sight. I thought her pictures couldn't get worse but why this? It's not like it's a new tattoo. She obviously thinks we all want to see this crap. Fancy standing there and just take a random photo of your back. I'm lost for words!
he full pic
IMG_7434.jpeg

---
It makes absolutely no sense……

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anything is possible with sunshine and a little pink and a lot of PHOTO SHOPPING!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do ya ever be driving and u hear a song and it gives u ptsd flashbacks of Clare

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thought this was Claire for a nanno second 😳 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder what today's pictures are of? Now we have seen her back my guess is her toes probably with false nails and painted pink! 🤔😄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is she trying the dress on for her birthday tomorrow in the hope she finds a man 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Birthday present from Dylan that she absolutely chose herself. What 12 year old boy would buy that 🤣
IMG_7478.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Birthday present from Dylan that she absolutely chose herself. What 12 year old boy would buy that 🤣View attachment 2979401
I have a child a similar age and if I suggested they call me mummy I'd be called cringe. Definite weird boy mum, no girl will be good enough for my son, jealous when he gets a girlfriend, Freud would have a field day vibes with clare.

Reactions: 5
My son got me a card like that when he was 7.. if he called me mummy at 11/12 his friends would mock him.. her mum probably bought that card for Dylan. How embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 1
She has said before she just lets him use to Amazon to buy her a present so she’s bought it herself