Clare Surey #14 The Real Barbie of Windsor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time!

Not much to say by way of recap as nothing much has changed with Our Clare.

She's flounced off tiktok only to spend her entire life on Instagram where she uploads photos of her half naked for the same 6 old men to put 😍😍 on each photo.

She's now the world's strongest athlete and runs 7 miles a day on a walking pad that measures in km

She's the happiest she's ever been and has been posing with carrier bags to make out she has a fabulous life. We all know she hasn't

Barbie Windsor is continuing to share Clares life by way of doll and it must be absolutely driving Clare mad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why take a T-shirt and roll it up under your tits ? She’s in her 40’s not 11!!!!!
Embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 3
I remember when I was about 10 making a crop top by pulling the hem of my top through the neck line. Cannot imagine, even if I was teeny tiny, in my 40s even dreaming about doing this.

She really is special.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember when I was about 10 making a crop top by pulling the hem of my top through the neck line. Cannot imagine, even if I was teeny tiny, in my 40s even dreaming about doing this.

She really is special.
Do u have a pic of the "child" lmao I mean clare

Reactions: 1
Her latest video on insta is her in a play suit two sizes too small and full camel toe. She's posting it cos it's so crazy that people thinks she doctors and filters her body when it's all down to diet and exercise.
Full camel toe out for to go for a family meal

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Her latest video on insta is her in a play suit two sizes too small and full camel toe. She's posting it cos it's so crazy that people thinks she doctors and filters her body when it's all down to diet and exercise.
Full camel toe out for to go for a family meal
She looks bleeping ridiculous….. who would wear that out on a Tuesday night!

• Sick
Reactions: 7