Clare Surey #14 The Real Barbie of Windsor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came across some girl doing a dance on TT 😂 ran to the comments and seen this haha.

IMG_4874.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg what a state that is. Pleased she's cured her insomnia maybe now she can cure her awful skin, eyes, teeth, nose, hair, body, stupid squeaky childish put on voice, fashion sense and photos. Then and only then she would be perfect 👌 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck all, apart from being the happiest she's ever been, exercising comstantly, cured her lifelong insomnia cos all of a sudden she sleeps great and also taking ridiculous photos.
She needs to lay off the fake tan. Her face is in a whole different continent to her hands and feet. Even her ears stand out because they are white.
She looks ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where do you start with this photo 😬
Bikini is too small, what’s going on with her face, 5 pictures in the bikini for a few likes and some 🔥🔥❤❤ emojis

0 self respect

IMG_7426.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
I've found someone on tiktok who's been taking dancing lessons from Clare, her names Louise, she too makes dancing look like the most unnatural thing in the world! Honestly why do grown women look back at their tiktoks and think its a good idea to upload! I'm so embarrassed for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've found someone on tiktok who's been taking dancing lessons from Clare, her names Louise, she too makes dancing look like the most unnatural thing in the world! Honestly why do grown women look back at their tiktoks and think its a good idea to upload! I'm so embarrassed for them!
I think the issue with Claire is how she uses anything including mental health for attention.. she's self indulgent and has zero personality or self awareness.. its not so much the dancing.. if people enjoy a bit of tiktok dancing good for them..💃

• Haha
What a bloody state
Can she possibly get any worse plus the photoshopping is terrible. Does she think we are all stupid 🙄

Reactions: 3