Clare Surey #14 The Real Barbie of Windsor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait for her mad bday night out and the only pics we will see are ones of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't wait for her mad bday night out and the only pics we will see are ones of herself
Absolutely they will be just of her she can't have anyone else in the pictures to take the awful limelight from herself can she. 🤣

Reactions: 3
Did she by any chance go to the theatre for her birthday as after all it's her most favourite thing to do! Lol 😆 I have never heard her mention the theatre before her ex steve took her. 🤣

Reactions: 1
Hi pals, not been on for ages, seems nothing changes for our teeny tiny blackfish queen. Imagine going on a night out, mustering up the one mate who still tolerates you and then actively taking pics so you can post them on insta for 4 likes for perverts 🤦🏾‍♀️ if that is my life in my 40s (I’m 39) someone send me to Switzerland

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she only get a few likes. She had many followers on tiktok they obviously didn't follow her to instagram 🙄 they realised what a fake fucker she really is and how obsessed with herself. Probably why she hardly has any friends. They must be fed up with her posting random stupid pics on a daily basis of herself !

Reactions: 4
Has the old slapper posted anything good this week? Or is it pics of her back filtered face or feet again? 🤔

Reactions: 1