Clare Surey #14 The Real Barbie of Windsor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck my life. It's like she has the mental age of an 11 year old girl who has just downloaded Snapchat. I am embarrassed for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saw on barbs site that someone implied that she's lost her cleaning job.. has she said anything on Instagram? Can't wait for today's photos 🤣

Reactions: 1
Saw on barbs site that someone implied that she's lost her cleaning job.. has she said anything on Instagram? Can't wait for today's photos 🤣
Nope not a word but tbh she doesn’t have much content! Yesterday she’s obviously trying to make out she’s fun and goofy. Poor mum having to take stupid pictures of her!

She's a total mess and such an embarrassment I wouldn't be surprised if she lost her job the way she acts.. yes her poor mum and Dylan!

Probably her mum took her to the garden center. I will never get over the constant need to take photos of yourself daily and posting them for the world to see. At least it's only one photo today and not acting like a 10 year old!

Reactions: 2
Probably her mum took her to the garden center. I will never get over the constant need to take photos of yourself daily and posting them for the world to see. At least it's only one photo today and not acting like a 10 year old!
No there’s about 5 of her and one of the plant

• Haha
I have never known someone so ugly love themselves so much 🤣 and the problem is rather than attempting to make herself look better she is just making herself even less attractive. She has ruined her skin, ruined her lips and ruined her hair. Don't even get me started on the sharpie style eyebrows. How can she not see this when she looks at the million selfie she takes???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is totally obsessed with herself. I have been thinking how to take a photo of myself that she hasn't done. Apart from sitting on the loo I cannot think of one!! She's lost the plot totally!!

Does anyone remember the tv show ‘Snog, Marry, Avoid’? I would LOVE to see Clare on this and see her have a natural makeover 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Most people when they get a new car would show what it was…. Not our Clare 3 blurred selfies of her in said new car!
IMG_7411.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2