Clare Surey #14 The Real Barbie of Windsor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least it's Monday back to school runs and cooking up a non feast for herself to sniff at and for Dylan to lose weight on.. so no time for stupid bikini poses till the weekend again 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omfg... the state of it.. why has it got such a pissed off look on her face? If she doesn't like what she sees think of us who have to see it too 🤔

Reactions: 2
She’s trolling you now 🤣🤣🤣 View attachment 2947680
She a bleeping idiot. Totally photoshopped with a touch of AI. I mean, who the duck takes their rattan garden chair to the park? 🥴🥴
Been having a read through some of her old threads and came across these beauties. If she went missing no one would even recognise her in the real world without all her crease free filters.
And that tangled boney neck looks like a spaghetti junction.

CE5D0AB5-F9A5-46DB-A528-D64E2B5DEA72.jpeg
Screenshot_20240520_005707_Brave.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh thank god it's raining.. no stupid bikini photos .. doctored with bendy trees 🤣

• Haha
Saw this on Barbie’s TikTok. Why are the trees all bent in the background? Has she superimposed that in so it looks like she’s in a big old field/ has lots of land?

Attachments

Saw this on Barbie’s TikTok. Why are the trees all bent in the background? Has she superimposed that in so it looks like she’s in a big old field/ has lots of land?
She’s using AI backgrounds to disguise all her photoshop

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’m abit raging that someone as thick as champ is able to do all these backgrounds and photoshopping and I have no clue where to start 😂😂

• Haha
So Dylan didn’t make it to school as she had a flat tyre 🙄 just for engagement purposes there is a non relatable selfie
IMG_7390.jpeg

• Haha
The brows are terrible.. and is there really no proof of the flat tyre? I would of posted a photo of the guy putting the tyre on. She's so up her own arse!!

Reactions: 1