Clare Surey #14 The Real Barbie of Windsor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the woman who shares an omelette with her son. Disordered eating all round, god forbid she gets fat and disgusting again. Looks like those 7 mile runs on the walking pad that measures in km are paying off.

Also, that's not a bikini top. She is literally in the communal garden in her bra

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Skin on bone.. no muscle definition.. I looked like that when I was seriously ill. Obviously she's not ill... but the issue is if she puts any kind of weight on unless she works out to gain muscle mass.. it'll just go like wobbly jelly.

Reactions: 2
I mean being out in communal garden in a bikini is horrendous but being in communal garden in your bra and pants? That is off the scale πŸ™ˆπŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her poor neighbours... and POOR DYLAN HAVING TO LOOK AT THAT AT HIS AGE!! SO WRONG !!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s also probably photoshopped the high heaven anyway. Hence why she uses the blurring in the background because it’s easier to hide

How is she doing allllll of this for 6 likes??! And as someone has said, her body has no definition whatsoever nor muscle, my friends and I call it skinny fat. Shes not healthy or fit at all. Just starves herself.
Yeah that was me.. completely agree.. its nit healthy looking..u look ill and old..

Hopefully her son has been at his Dad's this weekend and not forced to witness his mother prancing round the communal garden in her bikini/underwear. Cringey behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 4