Clare Surey #14 The Real Barbie of Windsor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look at me I bought a Tesco meal deal….. I mean they have done the finest meal deal for as long as I remember but Clare’s just discovered it 🙈
What you buy prepped mash for clare when Dylan only wants mummy's best ever homemade mash

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is this a recent photo or one from her glam photo shoot days?
It’s the feet that get me on Barb’s pic 😂😂😂😂
IMG_9452.png
IMG_9455.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Very quiet in here. Is she doing everyone a favour and not posting on Instagram anymore?

Reactions: 1
Does she have some sort of learning difficulty. In that she forgot to learn that this none of this is normal at all.

I can't remember the last time I posed with a maccys, a plate of peas and lasagne and half an omelette

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she have some sort of learning difficulty. In that she forgot to learn that this none of this is normal at all.

I can't remember the last time I posed with a maccys, a plate of peas and lasagne and half an omelette
will never forget her holding up that solo chicken nugget

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm just going to have a chocolate Digestive..I won't take a photo as I don't like sharing the crap I do each day. unlike a certain someone!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She only picked it up to sniff it.. who takes a photo like that?? She's really mentally ill !