Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she looked fresh and going for a more natural look her previous posts have been that vulgar pout, strip lashes I definitely prefer her striped down appearance

Reactions: 4
I thought she looked fresh and going for a more natural look her previous posts have been that vulgar pout, strip lashes I definitely prefer her striped down appearance
Yeah I've always thought she was very pretty to be fair when not doing daft poses

Reactions: 2
Oh to afford putting all the shite into ur face to make u look like a melted welly πŸ€ͺ (they actually all resemble eachother)! Even if I was subsidised by drug money I wouldn’t!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I know this isn't her thread but her name pops up in here a lot, iv just read about Laura Miller and Kenny Miller having a new baby and realised I hadn't seen her on insta for ages,anyone know what the radio silence is all about, I see there car got set on fire tooπŸ‘€

• Haha
I know this isn't her thread but her name pops up in here a lot, iv just read about Laura Miller and Kenny Miller having a new baby and realised I hadn't seen her on insta for ages,anyone know what the radio silence is all about, I see there car got set on fire tooπŸ‘€
I saw them in Silverburn the weekend before last and she was defo heavily pregnant - must have given birth in the last week

Reactions: 1
I was shocked to read that Kenny and Laura live with her parents in a flat I thought they where loaded then I got told they are waiting on a house being built March April in the Mearns apparently Kenny Miller associates with dodgy people all drug dealers I don't no how that goes down in the world of footie right enough

She’s barely posted on insta but going from pics she’s been back since at least September x

Reactions: 3
He's got a baby with a friend of mine too H don't want to say her name if u know u know
Same story all was good until she had the baby
Didn't realise he was as old as he was too he wants to grow up
How old is barry actually. Some of his pictures he looks older then he looks younger. Hes like twice the size of catt. Imagine him lying on top of you πŸ˜‚

How old is barry actually. Some of his pictures he looks older then he looks younger. Hes like twice the size of catt. Imagine him lying on top of you πŸ˜‚
Eh early 40s like 43 I think
He's huge πŸ˜‚ must be about 6ft5 and shs tiny like 5ft

Only getting a Covid jab as she’s in a bleeping panic over a holiday! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.