Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“the glow is real” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 nah that’s the gear sweats doll with a heavy dose of the fear mixed in, mad gear bandit lmfao! The Gliw is real, well so was the “snow” obviously 🙄

OMFG so it was true! But, honestly O’Prat and Smurf, if you’d go there you would go anywhere!

I wonder if Birdies ex wants to smash her now it’s common knowledge he stuck them all in! The reason Birdies Mrs got caught with another man and she was heard on a prison visit begging forgiveness and told to get too.

Back to Possil you go, daughter included.

But, as I’ve been told Murfs sentence was Kosha, just strange coincidence Birdie got hit a few days later 👌 Yeah, we believe you! Wonder if Birdie does??????????

And btw coke fiend or not she is some hairdresser, her salon is so uncomfortable though! They really believe their own hype, when my hubby and I moved there I tried it out, just because I wasn’t dashed out in designer gear I was treated like a second hand citizen.

Worst thing about it (and this is not a brag) my husband and I could buy and sell them all wrapped together with legitimate jobs! We just don’t need to flaunt it, it’s so tacky!

Someone with VIP status needs to open a news one for the Glasgow chicks “Botox for Blowjobs, “Bags for shags” it’s to addictive 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

A cut above a crack head maybe, I heard she takes that much gear her nick names Dyson!

I’m just waiting on Smurfette coming to the defence, if they bite this I do know it’s you!!!!!

And another reason there is upset in the camp Birdies Brother got slashed in jail, Birdie didn’t lift a finger to help or retaliate.

I’m thinking this is what he got Gorbachev knowing about Mrs Birdies love life, so you got that if he knew then Smurf knew then stuck him in 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Wonder how long it will take till it’s his turn......

Come on, I know your dying to clear his name lmfao 🤣🤣🤣.... maybe siesta time!
He got slashed, autoprompt!

I live for these threads 🤣
I am struggling with the nick names who's who O'prat, Smurf, Birdie 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
O’Pratt = Tony O’Prey

Smurf = Murf (David Hough)

Birdie = Birdman (Robert O’Hara)

All you need to do is google x

I know this isn't her thread but her name pops up in here a lot, iv just read about Laura Miller and Kenny Miller having a new baby and realised I hadn't seen her on insta for ages,anyone know what the radio silence is all about, I see there car got set on fire too👀
She’s such a fanny, and they got themselves involved last year in a court case where she was seemingly attacked! The people they were up against were letting the heat die down, looks like the ovens getting banged up to 200 though x.

Tbh we mix in same circles (when needed) and I have never heard ANYONE that has a nice word to say about this women. And from what I seen it seems to be true, thinks she’s a complete ticket!

Starting to crumble though, and it was her that pulled him into all this not other way around. Told by a high source at the SFA, her names muck there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
He got slashed, autoprompt!

O’Pratt = Tony O’Prey

Smurf = Murf (David Hough)

Birdie = Birdman (Robert O’Hara)

All you need to do is google x
Making sense now!
All these so called crime lords are shameless polluting our streets with the dirty drug
It seems Dubai is the new Marbella full of kid on gangsters I am not sure who or what no's of the Tolland brothers they packed their bags and now living in Dubai left their kids behind how do these men rest their heads at night the innocence of these children. Brooke Thompson is seeing one of the brothers another little idiot posting pics in Dubai while her man is on the run and working in theatre school Scotland I wonder does her boss no who's she's visiting when she's in Dubai she's the talk with all the mums and she's certainly flaunting it in all our faces 😡

You could survive eating Smurf for a year! He’s got a little extra beef to go around if they are starving 🤣🤣🤣🤣!

Now if a certain person jumps to his defence here, I got you lmfao!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes, to his MANY indiscretions 👌👌👌

Not the first person to say that btw! I don’t know personally if it’s true, but if you would sleep with Smurf for money then.......

That’s what happens when your passed about like a scud book between drug dealers! Lots of coke and a few doses of crabs 🦀 I would imagine!

I doubt they would pay these days, Smurfs Mrs is about 10 times heavier in weight than she appears in real life, and on my dogs life she’s had so much done you can’t stop staring at her face! Don’t know where she got it done, defo a job for the Bothched Team 🤦‍♀️

Is this Clara not the one that used to go out with the biggest fanny in Glasgow, Scotia Mack? 🤦‍♀️ If it is I’m seriously flinging myself out a window at the desperate stages women will go to for money....

Claire Tinks could be worldplay for Clara stinks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE

You could survive eating Smurf for a year! He’s got a little extra beef to go around if they are starving 🤣🤣🤣🤣!

Now if a certain person jumps to his defence here, I got you lmfao!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes, to his MANY indiscretions 👌👌👌

Not the first person to say that btw! I don’t know personally if it’s true, but if you would sleep with Smurf for money then.......

That’s what happens when your passed about like a scud book between drug dealers! Lots of coke and a few doses of crabs 🦀 I would imagine!

I doubt they would pay these days, Smurfs Mrs is about 10 times heavier in weight than she appears in real life, and on my dogs life she’s had so much done you can’t stop staring at her face! Don’t know where she got it done, defo a job for the Bothched Team 🤦‍♀️

Is this Clara not the one that used to go out with the biggest fanny in Glasgow, Scotia Mack? 🤦‍♀️ If it is I’m seriously flinging myself out a window at the desperate stages women will go to for money....

Claire Tinks could be worldplay for Clara stinks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Claratinks or Clarastinks I freeking love you 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
“the glow is real” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 nah that’s the gear sweats doll with a heavy dose of the fear mixed in, mad gear bandit lmfao! The Gliw is real, well so was the “snow” obviously 🙄

OMFG so it was true! But, honestly O’Prat and Smurf, if you’d go there you would go anywhere!

I wonder if Birdies ex wants to smash her now it’s common knowledge he stuck them all in! The reason Birdies Mrs got caught with another man and she was heard on a prison visit begging forgiveness and told to get too.

Back to Possil you go, daughter included.

But, as I’ve been told Murfs sentence was Kosha, just strange coincidence Birdie got hit a few days later 👌 Yeah, we believe you! Wonder if Birdie does??????????

And btw coke fiend or not she is some hairdresser, her salon is so uncomfortable though! They really believe their own hype, when my hubby and I moved there I tried it out, just because I wasn’t dashed out in designer gear I was treated like a second hand citizen.

Worst thing about it (and this is not a brag) my husband and I could buy and sell them all wrapped together with legitimate jobs! We just don’t need to flaunt it, it’s so tacky!

Someone with VIP status needs to open a news one for the Glasgow chicks “Botox for Blowjobs, “Bags for shags” it’s to addictive 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

A cut above a crack head maybe, I heard she takes that much gear her nick names Dyson!

I’m just waiting on Smurfette coming to the defence, if they bite this I do know it’s you!!!!!

And another reason there is upset in the camp Birdies Brother got slashed in jail, Birdie didn’t lift a finger to help or retaliate.

I’m thinking this is what he got Gorbachev knowing about Mrs Birdies love life, so you got that if he knew then Smurf knew then stuck him in 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Wonder how long it will take till it’s his turn......

Come on, I know your dying to clear his name lmfao 🤣🤣🤣.... maybe siesta time!
Absolutely howling at these comments.
Never knew Clara was a coke bleep but suppose I should have known better she's throws you aff the scent literally with the fake posh baws in the mouth accent

• Haha
Never knew Clara was a coke bleep but suppose I should have known better she's throws you aff the scent literally with the fake posh baws in the mouth accent
I didn't either all the snobbery bleep posts is dinner in Gleneagles with P and her baby

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Making sense now!
All these so called crime lords are shameless polluting our streets with the dirty drug
It seems Dubai is the new Marbella full of kid on gangsters I am not sure who or what no's of the Tolland brothers they packed their bags and now living in Dubai left their kids behind how do these men rest their heads at night the innocence of these children. Brooke Thompson is seeing one of the brothers another little idiot posting pics in Dubai while her man is on the run and working in theatre school Scotland I wonder does her boss no who's she's visiting when she's in Dubai she's the talk with all the mums and she's certainly flaunting it in all our faces 😡

Claratinks or Claratinks I freeking love you 🤣🤣

Claratinks or Clarastinks I freeking love you 🤣🤣
Don’t think The Tollands will last long over there, one of them was charged with a rape and they got chased out their child hood homes (Carlton) Tbh none of them will be in Dubai long, they have changed the laws that if you have a criminal record you won’t be granted work visa, just visitors.

But yeah, I think it’s Johno Tollsnd that got done for a rape about 5 years ago in a hotel in Glasgow city centre, put out of Calton the next day. Always been Daniels minions, so they won’t be going to Spain 🧐

She would put Pablo to shame, when they call her Dyson I hope it’s her nose they are talking about! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Was it her that went out with that total wallowper Scotia Mack? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Don’t think The Tollands will last long over there, one of them was charged with a rape and they got chased out their child hood homes (Carlton) Tbh none of them will be in Dubai long, they have changed the laws that if you have a criminal record you won’t be granted work visa, just visitors.

But yeah, I think it’s Johno Tollsnd that got done for a rape about 5 years ago in a hotel in Glasgow city centre, put out of Calton the next day. Always been Daniels minions, so they won’t be going to Spain 🧐

She would put Pablo to shame, when they call her Dyson I hope it’s her nose they are talking about! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ewwwww hope it’s not the beast!!!!

Reactions: 2

Ewwwww hope it’s not the beast!!!!
Probably why the Daniels clan haven't been sunning in dubai last few years...they dnt even attempt Spain with it being 🦁 territory

• Heart

Ewwwww hope it’s not the beast she’s going out with! They are another pair of faggots, used to be fall guys, hope that beasty one stays there. Least if he does a rape over there they will cut it off! Beast!
Probably why the Daniels clan haven't been sunning in dubai last few years...they dnt even attempt Spain with it being 🦁 territory
On point my love, wouldn’t even dare!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This gets worse so Brooke bf is a rapist? And she's working with kids? 😳😳😳😳

• Sick
I didn't either all the snobbery bleep posts is dinner in Gleneagles with P and her baby
People with real old money don’t take selfies at Gleneagles! My god what must all these old millionaires think of the plebs they are letting in!

If the paper ever picked up on this and done an article I’m sure lots of memberships would be cancelled.

We went to a work function to watch the Ryder Cup and believe me you do not see tack balls like this! It’s all old money x

If it’s Johno then yes, 100%

Dangerous btw, but then there was a certain puppy dealer from Lanark! Got shot outside a vet a few years ago, his wife own nurseries Pinocchios in Bishopbriggs! Scary stuff if you have kids around these people, because they all have extremely dangerous people after them and will get them at any opportunity.

Gangsta Girls Glasgow!

It’s saying almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!

Last edited:
Funny you say about Brooke and theatre school when Hayleys wean goes there as does the McPhee boy from river city and his dad and uncles are ALL into dirty business!

Clara sniffs ❄❄ to keep the weight down and keep her going all night. Sure the pal Stephanie Daly is an actual alcoholic which is sad as she has kids.

Wonder what hayley doing about her boy school if she's between Spain and back here. Who's bank rolling her now she can't claim a giro in marbella 🤣

• Haha
I am honestly appalled at this theatre school allowing this junk to work their this has been the chat for weeks now and it's went through a massive renovation i am now suspicious is it dirty money?

Funny you say about Brooke and theatre school when Hayleys wean goes there as does the McPhee boy from river city and his dad and uncles are ALL into dirty business!

Clara sniffs ❄❄ to keep the weight down and keep her going all night. Sure the pal Stephanie Daly is an actual alcoholic which is sad as she has kids.

Wonder what hayley doing about her boy school if she's between Spain and back here. Who's bank rolling her now she can't claim a giro in marbella 🤣
Clara will be fuming when she reads these posts 🤣 waiting for the big rant 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I was about to say probably how she lost all the weight,I know she was hammering the gym a lot way before the baby but not to that weight loss extent.

The theatre school is run by a relation of the carbin girls (their cousin)so he probably won't care about who's working there

I dnt think Stephanie day and Clara spk at all now do they? After Stephanie had her second baby she was off the scene

The plot
I was about to say probably how she lost all the weight,I know she was hammering the gym a lot way before the baby but not to that weight loss extent.

The theatre school is run by a relation of the carbin girls (their cousin)so he probably won't care about who's working there

I dnt think Stephanie day and Clara spk at all now do they? After Stephanie had her second baby she was off the scene
Kendal uncle Jamie wannabe said it from day one on this Kendal Clara Hayley Cat I'll fling in Kimmy g all SCUM

• Haha
The plot
Kendal uncle Jamie wannabe said it from day one on this Kendal Clara Hayley Cat I'll fling in Kimmy g all SCUM
Recce Donnelly the cousin he opened the 'stage school' I'm sure he had a cafe a one point too which last 5 minutes

I am honestly appalled at this theatre school allowing this junk to work their this has been the chat for weeks now and it's went through a massive renovation i am now suspicious is it dirty money?

Clara will be fuming when she reads these posts 🤣 waiting for the big rant 🍿
Don’t blame you, and the worst thing every single thing on this is public information. On every name you mentioned x

Recce Donnelly the cousin he opened the 'stage school' I'm sure he had a cafe a one point too which last 5 minutes
Just fronts to clean dirty money from smack! Shame all the other kids that have lost their parents to it that would never be able to afford or attend these activities, they are all scumbags!

Tells you everything you need to know!

The plot
Worst thing is he had left his wife for some young bird from Drumchapel just before this happened! And hasn’t a nice word to say about his kid on nieces, thinks the same way we do! Told to me from the mouth of Ms Drumchapels pal x

Don’t blame you, and the worst thing every single thing on this is public information. On every name you mentioned x

Just fronts to clean dirty money from smack! Shame all the other kids that have lost their parents to it that would never be able to afford or attend these activities, they are all scumbags!

Worst thing is he had left his wife for some young bird from Drumchapel just before this happened! And hasn’t a nice word to say about his kid on nieces, thinks the same way we do! Told to me from the mouth of Ms Drumchapels pal x
Uncle Jamieeeeee I mean! Cringe, he’s not your uncle girls, we worked that out on the Kimmy thread lol! 🤦‍♀️

Bank of Mum & Dad, and probably some planked. That “long sentence” he got though doubt it will last 🤦‍♀️ Can’t believe these people brag their kids about like this? Smurf’s in jail, get your son back in school. But the house probably proceeds case or if rented doubt the landlord wanted tied up in this....

Last edited:

Uncle Jamieeeeee I mean! Cringe, he’s not your uncle girls, we worked that out on the Kimmy thread lol! 🤦‍♀️

Oh wow did uncle Jamie finally leave aunty mutton dressed as lamb, sorry I mean Caroline 🤣 always wondered why he never left her for younger model

• Haha

How he got in tow with that Caroline I'll never know shes another yin

Oh wow did uncle Jamie finally leave aunty mutton dressed as lamb, sorry I mean Caroline 🤣 always wondered why he never left her for younger model
For a girl in Drumchapel, then this went down and not sure what happened.

But Caroline’s daughter was writing stuff about a girl from Drumchapel it’s really other on Kimmyg or Kendal Carbin thread x

Think a lot of these men get trapped n the woman have been on the scene for years n know 'too much'

No chance of ever leaving so just shag about, wife or gf turns a blind eye for a bag or pair of shoes.

Sad but true these lassies are embarrassing man

• Heart
How he got in tow with that Caroline I'll never know shes another yin
I know, think he was pals with here husband too that Cyclops that died of the flesh eating bug x

Think a lot of these men get trapped n the woman have been on the scene for years n know 'too much'

No chance of ever leaving so just shag about, wife or gf turns a blind eye for a bag or pair of shoes.

Sad but true these lassies are embarrassing man
Amen, rather shop at a Charity Shop
Than swallow “pardon the pun” lmfao off of any man! 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.