Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The jail murder seriously 😐
Isn’t lia the one Hayley hired to do her makeup for her full wedding service (was £1500 or something for the day & night) then she moved to South America for a while for work? I don’t remember her being in jail. I want to know what happened to their pal Jayney Boyce- she went with Barry Macduff (better bodies) & they were mega loved up then one month later he was with Catt 🤯

Reactions: 4
Isn’t lia the one Hayley hired to do her makeup for her full wedding service (was £1500 or something for the day & night) then she moved to South America for a while for work? I don’t remember her being in jail. I want to know what happened to their pal Jayney Boyce- she went with Barry Macduff (better bodies) & they were mega loved up then one month later he was with Catt 🤯
Yes Lia was in jail too, even if you google love in art Glasgow the articles come up.
I often wonder about Jaynie, I liked her!

An update on influencers involved in bullying, harassing and blackmailing.

(this is not to imply that the influencer on this thread is one of the guilty ones, but the topic has come up on here)

Now back on topic :)

For years i have followed Claratinks on insta baffled as to how a hairdresser has the lifestyle she has. So last night i googled her mans name to see if his “occupation” came up & the first thing that came up was this thread. Spent the past 24 hours reading it 😂 her man looks as bright as a blackout so knew it couldn’t have been through anything legit that he earned his money & kept Princess Tinks in the life she has become accustomed too 🤦🏻‍♀️ Getting towards the end of the thread & see Laura Miller of Kenny Miller fame mentioned….another roaster 🤣 had to unfollow her on insta due to the amount of shite she spouted about covid & vaccines. Pretty sure she won’t be happy living in Australia right now (if she still there) with all the carry on happening there. Her pal “T” is a bit dodgy as well. Another one with the lavish lifestyle who clearly doesn't work for it except that time she had a deli in Motherwell 😏
Laura Miller home! I believe Kenny still out there

Reactions: 3
I went to school with Gary Doc her bf I can't believe he got back with her they used to go with each other when they where younger Gary is a really nice guy Charleigh Anderson has been with every drug dealer dick in the town and I mean THEM ALL she left Murphy when he got banged up she's got great fashion but an absolute bleep her singing career that lasted 2 seconds stick you drug money hen that's all you 😂😂😂😂

What's an Osman sounds interesting 😂😂😂
Gary is a decent guy, BUT he is involved in all the shadey tit as usual.
He Has ties to a big crime family with the main man based in spain, got done down in Manchester for gun dealing (done 5 in jail I'm sure from memory).

Another Gary he used to kick about with around Airdrie and Coatbridge got gunned down outside his house no long ago too.

Reactions: 1
See big Hayley at the weans christening. Passing the time wae Murf being in the clink.

• Haha
I see the stories of them all steaming in the back of the car after the christening were all deleted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Been lurking on here for ages I am living for these threads 🤣 gutted our Clara and big Hayley are private now used live a good snoop!

Tallulah turns 1.
canny actually believe that cake 🤣 bigger than the child!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.