Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
as was said above, they are years too late ☺ Must be killing them not being able to show off as much as they have been used to.
Defo will be grinding their gears they can't plaster their feeds with locations and fake designer tacky clothes on the beach somewhere πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Used to shag Ashley cain dumped her bf she lived with for Barry. Ruined her septum with the gear what else u wanna know? πŸ˜‚
Howling 🀣 she was with a guy Sean my friend dated. He basically dumped my friend for Catt but he was a decent enough guy next we knew she was with Barry seemed really sudden and unexpected.

Reactions: 1
Howling 🀣 she was with a guy Sean my friend dated. He basically dumped my friend for Catt but he was a decent enough guy next we knew she was with Barry seemed really sudden and unexpected.
Yeah Sean is nice obviously not enough money for her πŸ˜‚ she used to be so pretty now she looks about 40

Reactions: 1
Yeah Sean is nice obviously not enough money for her πŸ˜‚ she used to be so pretty now she looks about 40
Good luck with Barry with his scattered brood of kids. She better not get pregnant or better bodies baz will do another runner πŸ˜‚ think he did a dirty on Jaynie to be with Catt after it Jaynie deleted her social media and seems to have just disappeared sad she seemed so besotted with him.

• Haha
Good luck with Barry with his scattered brood of kids. She better not get pregnant or better bodies baz will do another runner πŸ˜‚ think he did a dirty on Jaynie to be with Catt after it Jaynie deleted her social media and seems to have just disappeared sad she seemed so besotted with him.
He's got a baby with a friend of mine too H don't want to say her name if u know u know
Same story all was good until she had the baby
Didn't realise he was as old as he was too he wants to grow up

He's got a baby with a friend of mine too H don't want to say her name if u know u know
Same story all was good until she had the baby
Didn't realise he was as old as he was too he wants to grow up
Am I right in thinking H as in kids designer clothes boutique? He's seems mr nice guy then after a few months he's out the door. Isn't he about 40? Will say though Catt is stunning envy the body but I'm to fond of donuts πŸ˜‚

Michelle Maxwells man is Robert O Hara aka Birdman. Check him out on Google πŸ˜‚

They are all pals of Murphy and Co.

I dont think there's any grasses, it's the fall out still from this encrochat hack last year. That's how a lot of them have got on their toes or vanished off insta where they used to flaunt the wealth

I dont
Clara split up Paul and his kids mum?

Didn’t Paul also date that Sharon that done the kiss & tell on nacho novo ? I remember public insta falls outs with Clara and Sharon,
Any goss on Sharon Maxwell?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.