Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a girl in Drumchapel, then this went down and not sure what happened.

But Caroline’s daughter was writing stuff about a girl from Drumchapel it’s really other on Kimmyg or Kendal Carbin thread x
Was some burd from Govan
She 'runs' a cafe but Louis vuitton'd up to the eyeballs.

I need to get myself selling rolls n sausage if that's the money u make
🤔 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was some burd from Govan

🤔 🤣🤣
How many roll and square would it take to buy a designer handbag 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe another bags for shags scenario lol x

Was some burd from Govan

🤔 🤣🤣
Could be from Govan btw and I’ve thought it’s been from where my mate was from x

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Howlin 🤣

Aye definitely that she looks as if she needs a good scrub anawl

Could be from Govan btw and I’ve thought it’s been from where my mate was from x
Unless there's been more than one side chicken,wouldn't surprise me.🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Was some burd from Govan

🤔 🤣🤣
Anyone for a roll and half ounce 🤣🤣🤣

Or ice cream with sprinkles of street valium 😆

I side eye anyone with a shop now as 9 out 10 are for cleaning money.

• Haha
Howlin 🤣

Aye definitely that she looks as if she needs a good scrub anawl

Unless there's been more than one side chicken,wouldn't surprise me.🤔
Chick no chicken 🤣🤣🙈

Anyone for a roll and half ounce 🤣🤣🤣

Or ice cream with sprinkles of street valium 😆

I side eye anyone with a shop now as 9 out 10 are for cleaning money.
Defo wouldn't be giving ice-licious the opportunity to spike me anyway.

It's sad for the legit folk they're must be some out there surely earning an honest crust 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Chick no chicken 🤣🤣🙈

Defo wouldn't be giving ice-licious the opportunity to spike me anyway.

It's sad for the legit folk they're must be some out there surely earning an honest crust 😕
It annoys me these bints get shops and a living given to them without working for it. Just here's a shop and I'll pay for your qualifications and all the start up and clean money through and they have a business for nothing.

Along with holidays the clothes etc the kids spoiled rotten.

Then there's us all working ourselves silly being legit and still struggling.

I sound like a 'hater' I bleeping am 🤣 least I can sleep at night knowing me and my kids are safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It annoys me these bints get shops and a living given to them without working for it. Just here's a shop and I'll pay for your qualifications and all the start up and clean money through and they have a business for nothing.

Along with holidays the clothes etc the kids spoiled rotten.

Then there's us all working ourselves silly being legit and still struggling.

I sound like a 'hater' I bleeping am 🤣 least I can sleep at night knowing me and my kids are safe.
Amen to that 🙏 wouldn’t want there life for all the lard in Larrys belly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
what really happened with OSO Pretty at the gallowgate? they scammed loads of people when they shut down didn't send any orders or refunds.

i mean the shop was just money laundering for chris tiffoney anyway (oops) but why would she scam before closing if hes driving around in £200k cars? 🙈

Reactions: 3
what really happened with OSO Pretty at the gallowgate? they scammed loads of people when they shut down didn't send any orders or refunds.

i mean the shop was just money laundering for chris tiffoney anyway (oops) but why would she scam before closing if hes driving around in £200k cars? 🙈
She had the hairdressers at haghill and it went on fire i reckon insurance job as it’s still shut.

Reactions: 1

What's her name again?

Chris Tiffoney I remember him calling Tony Sprey a grass all over Facebook years ago 🤣 heard that a few times though.

Pop up says almost time for new thread so suggestions....

Glasgow wags and slags

On the run in Spain, shame for your wain

Clara and Paul star in the blockbuster, the highrisers have eyes 👀

DWP keep me flossing like a G

😭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This lunch time reading cannot be beaten 👏🏼
This is the type of lunch time tea I like because it’s crazy how many names fly about where dodgy companies are involved!!!!! I always guessed my neighbours were dodgy after seeing a few things in early hours of morning when I’m up to work early shift and it has been quiet there lately. After kimmyg thread blew up the other day I done some digging and turns out they are friends on social media with most of the names mentioned here and KimmyG thread so that confirms it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don’t know much on them other than the textbook drug dealer lifestyle like they have a small business that seems to earn more money than most in their trade. They have 3 x 100grand motors and a boat,
everything them and their kids wear is designer,got holiday homes and one of their employees he’s only been finished his apprenticeship a few years has just bought a 500grand house with a tiny mortgage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 how do these people never get caught when they’re waving it right in front of everyone’s face but the rest of us get caught for chancing it with not paying a parking meter? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the type of lunch time tea I like because it’s crazy how many names fly about where dodgy companies are involved!!!!! I always guessed my neighbours were dodgy after seeing a few things in early hours of morning when I’m up to work early shift and it has been quiet there lately. After kimmyg thread blew up the other day I done some digging and turns out they are friends on social media with most of the names mentioned here and KimmyG thread so that confirms it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don’t know much on them other than the textbook drug dealer lifestyle like they have a small business that seems to earn more money than most in their trade. They have 3 x 100grand motors and a boat,
everything them and their kids wear is designer,got holiday homes and one of their employees he’s only been finished his apprenticeship a few years has just bought a 500grand house with a tiny mortgage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 how do these people never get caught when they’re waving it right in front of everyone’s face but the rest of us get caught for chancing it with not paying a parking meter? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Give us their initials or the company name pleeeeeeaseeeee 🤣

I dont want say where she works but my pal deals with fraud petty stuff like neighbours grassing for someone having their man living there and not declaring. In grand scheme of things they are scamming peanuts just enough to probably just get by and are hounded for it. Yet these fannies are scamming all this money.

HOWWWWWW.....????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Uncle Jamie” caught for the Carbins!

Chris Tiffoney I remember him calling Tony Sprey a grass all over Facebook years ago 🤣 heard that a few times though.

Glasgow wags and slags

😭🤣🤣🤣
I knew I heard that O’Prat was a wrong yin!!!

If they are on Encro they will be caught. If not their informants.

Or they were clever enough to not use Encro, but this is when all the trouble is going to start, people robbing each other etc x. Thank feck Kim’s in Spain I’m terrified for my kids living next to people like this!

Glasgow wags and slags

😭🤣🤣🤣
DWP keeps me flossing my G 🤣🤣🤣 belter 👌

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
They are falling like dominoes 🤣🤣🤣 on the other hand the media are wrong he wasn't in Spain 🤥🤥
Poor big Kendal what you going to do now for living rely on you're man Craig 🤣🤣🤣🤣 OH sorry he buys fake blue Hermes bags for a LIVINNN 💰 🥵

sorry, dont think thats the same people

kimberley jamieson
For many of years Tiff has been a grass he was accused for info on Joe Lindsay the one who landed him on his feet Kimberly is a nufin, you buy her a bottle of Versace pink she posts it jake ball Kimberly Jamieson is a desperado she's nuffin with out him

sorry, dont think thats the same people

kimberley jamieson
For many of years Tiff has been a grass he was accused for info on Joe Lindsay the one who landed him on his feet Kimberly is a nufin, you buy her a bottle of Versace pink she posts it jake ball Kimberly Jamieson is a desperado she's nuffin with out him

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Patiently waiting on the new thread ☕
Yes initials or something please 🤣☕

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are falling like dominoes 🤣🤣🤣 on the other hand the media are wrong he wasn't in Spain 🤥🤥
Poor big Kendal what you going to do now for living rely on you're man Craig 🤣🤣🤣🤣 OH sorry he buys fake blue Hermes bags for a LIVINNN 💰 🥵

Tiff has a cheek to be talking about anyone when they all gave him a leg up.

Mental how Joe and Tony OP lived basically round the corner from each other but never did business.

I dated someone who knows them all but never did business with them he always said anyone that flash that gets a mortgage in that money is a undercover grass 🤣 and know what he's right

Who can make a new thread guys??

Jesus, imagine trying to go incognito with Kendulls man about! After that Palm outfitthat coukd be seen from the NASA space station 🤣🤣🤣

Defo, new thread before we get shut x

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.