Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I doubt it's someone from here
Give me a list of people that like Clara about 4 names

Who the hell does she think she is big shazza from eastenders

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol I doubt it's someone from here
Give me a list of people that like Clara about 4 names

Who the hell does she think she is big shazza from eastenders
She's mentioned a girl who's pregnant she's went into detail it's definitely about tattle
She found out here from the goss to she never came back after she called her out on FB

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She's mentioned a girl who's pregnant she's went into detail it's definitely about tattle
She found out here from the goss to she never came back after she called her out on FB

She's barely been getting spoke about in her own thread lol

• Haha
She could easily find out if someone was pregnant on here - I’ve seen users mention it plus there are threads talking about pregnancy. Even for clara it wouldn’t be hard to put 2+2 together and try to scare people that she knows who they are.

Plus with his background does she really want to risk going down that route? rhe users she tracks could easily go to the police on them? What we are doing here isn’t illegal, what we are talking about him being up to is illegal or dodgy at very least. It would surely draw more attention to them?

Reactions: 4
She could easily find out if someone was pregnant on here - I’ve seen users mention it plus there are threads talking about pregnancy. Even for clara it wouldn’t be hard to put 2+2 together and try to scare people that she knows who they are.

Plus with his background does she really want to risk going down that route? rhe users she tracks could easily go to the police on them? What we are doing here isn’t illegal, what we are talking about him being up to is illegal or dodgy at very least. It would surely draw more attention to them?
Lol I know I'm pregnant

I live down by the louden if she wants to talk
Didn't get a phonecall yesterday tho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Clara really needs to remember the wee saying…

“Have more than you show & speak less than you know”

😏

Reactions: 5
Someone gave nats O’Brien 5 mins of fame on here and now we’re the talk of her Instagram but she’s no bothered 😂😂😂😩😩🤦🏼‍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone gave nats O’Brien 5 mins of fame on here and now we’re the talk of her Instagram but she’s no bothered 😂😂😂😩😩🤦🏼‍
Shes Definitely no bothered 🤭🤣🤣

No one was talking about her kids,it was the Laura Miller chat ...
Natalie your confused honey 🥱

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
These people are confused by what trolling is
They don’t like being spoken about. They like to be the ones doing the speaking, usually being witches about other girls. Don’t like it when the designer shoe is on the other foot 😏

Reactions: 10
They don’t like being spoken about. They like to be the ones doing the speaking, usually being witches about other girls. Don’t like it when the designer shoe is on the other foot 😏
She’s a witch and doesn’t like truth that natalie. She’s just the same as the rest of them

Reactions: 3

No one was talking about her kids,it was the Laura Miller chat ...
Natalie your confused honey 🥱
If she's got the ability to like and quote on here then she's got an account herself 🤣

Who's the troll now nats 😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.