Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura Miller WAG was "seeing " one of female p.t's from Hamilton David Lloyds.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Really???
The lady was my p.t around the same time. She was infatuated with LM. Then things weren't sour between them both.

The lady was my p.t around the same time. She was infatuated with LM. Then things weren't sour between them both. I can remember her telling Me Kenny didn't give. F about Laura. And Laura was "frustrated"

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is this definitely about tattle?? She says she’s been phoning the girl 😱

Reactions: 2
She also posted a screen shot of someone sharing IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) with her. So I wonder if she’s finding accounts through that or something? I’ve no clue how all that kinda thing works x
IP addresses can only give a rough location of the area. Don’t see how she can get an ip address for someone on here unless she did a Coleen Rooney & limited her audience for her insta story that then ended up on here 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) can only give a rough location of the area. Don’t see how she can get an ip address for someone on here unless she did a Coleen Rooney & limited her audience for her insta story that then ended up on here 🤔
I know it’s jokes. Don’t know if any of you were on that daft scousers thread? Sam Walker? He threatened the same, track down IP addresses and come to ppls doors wearing balaclavas 🤣

• Haha
I know it’s jokes. Don’t know if any of you were on that daft scousers thread? Sam Walker? He threatened the same, track down IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and come to ppls doors wearing balaclavas 🤣
So many people threaten to expose IP addresses 🤦🏻‍♀️ If they were so easy to identify who was behind a post online then there would be no trolls on the internet. Shes better off sticking to doing “styledrys” at least she is half decent at that than trying to be a social media sleuth 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So many people threaten to expose IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 🤦🏻‍♀️ If they were so easy to identify who was behind a post online then there would be no trolls on the internet. Shes better off sticking to doing “styledrys” at least she is half decent at that than trying to be a social media sleuth 🥴😂
I wouldn’t be so sure. Money talks and Clara is a very determined girl, everyone has their price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.