Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moved there videos ????

What’s the deal on that aesthetics nurse Nats O’Brien she any good ?
I think she has a face like a skelpt arse, Speaking of arses she went to turkey for hers. How she got a big house? She not date a ddealer the kids dad then got with the complete opposite kind of guy not sure whats the story on that and is she single now?

Reactions: 4
I think she has a face like a skelpt arse, Speaking of arses she went to turkey for hers. How she got a big house? She not date a ddealer the kids dad then got with the complete opposite kind of guy not sure whats the story on that and is she single now?
Her ex was a big drug dealer, they split then she was with a guy that owns van company but then they split

Reactions: 1
No, she was in London, cannae see her being at Craig Tara 🀣 too busy showing off in London getting mwi

Oh you troops were on fire last night with the all the chat, it’s made my lunchtime reading πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Weird that they split and she still kept the house. Wonder if Melvs child maintenance pays the mortgage lol πŸ€”
She still has pictures on her insta of her on dates with the tattooed guy aswell as pictures of her on dates with the new guy 🀯🀯 rocket

She will more than be able to afford her own mortgage on her aesthetic nurse wages, there is good money to be made in it

Reactions: 3
She still has pictures on her insta of her on dates with the tattooed guy aswell as pictures of her on dates with the new guy 🀯🀯 rocket

She will more than be able to afford her own mortgage on her aesthetic nurse wages, there is good money to be made in it
πŸ€―πŸ€―πŸ˜‚ yeah totally agree she’s more than self sufficient, it’s the kids I feel sorry for in these situations, mummy got another new bf πŸ™„πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 2
Think only making ok salary if self employed etc couldnt imagine working 3/4 days a week
Could afford mortgage car on her own perhaps maybe she got the house at a good price , cheaper new build due to the area ,catchment for school etc , right beside a motorway , looks like a persimmon house new estate in Baillieston when she’s out walking could be wrong ?

Clara at Craig tara
Oh couldnt see that one some how ! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I see Clara is on her way home. You would think her man could have booked them into first class on the train since they seem to have w bottomless pit of money πŸ˜‚ she won’t be liking that slumming it in standard class 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Moved there videos ????

What’s the deal on that aesthetics nurse Nats O’Brien she any good ?
No I'm local to her and went for 'treatment' wouldn't recommend was left lumpy,and she didn't even do medical consultation or medical history no client details ect,in comparison to other clinics I've been too for filler/botox.

Wouldn't recommend to be honest.

Think only making ok salary if self employed etc couldnt imagine working 3/4 days a week
Could afford mortgage car on her own perhaps maybe she got the house at a good price , cheaper new build due to the area ,catchment for school etc , right beside a motorway , looks like a persimmon house new estate in Baillieston when she’s out walking could be wrong ?

Clara at Craig tara
Oh couldnt see that one some how ! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She made out when she moved house the wee boy was going to a private school πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ pity she forgot to blank out badge on his uniform because we could all very clearly see it was πŸ’― not a private school πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ‘ what a tit

I see Clara is on her way home. You would think her man could have booked them into first class on the train since they seem to have w bottomless pit of money πŸ˜‚ she won’t be liking that slumming it in standard class 😏
Mmm πŸ€” why would you take the train πŸ‘€ bit odd don’t you think

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She made out when she moved house the wee boy was going to a private school πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ pity she forgot to blank out badge on his uniform because we could all very clearly see it was πŸ’― not a private school πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ‘ what a tit

I have always been of the impression they flew to London. Maybe business isn’t good & could only afford the cheap seats on the train πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈβ˜Ί

I totally believed it was a private school πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ no idea what school it is he’s ended up at but she had me fooled lol x

• Haha
Nats O’Brien posting a quote about rumours
And women must be jealous of her … Def read here hello πŸ‘‹ lol πŸ˜†

I totally believed it was a private school πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ no idea what school it is he’s ended up at but she had me fooled lol x
Who’s kid ? Sorry

• Haha
It's me I'm clara

Guys listen I love gear
I love being orange I love my stupid looking lips
I love being fully funded by drugs
I love the fact aw ma pals look like drag queens
Love getting cheated on
I love when paul fucks me he bends me over and calls me colin
Love his 90 kids
I love his boss eye
I love working in dubai

I have a baby aswell
Title suggestion -
Clara Tinks #2 I love when skelly eye bends me over and calls me Colin

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.