Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura Miller WAG was "seeing " one of female p.t's from Hamilton David Lloyds.

Reactions: 6
Really???
The lady was my p.t around the same time. She was infatuated with LM. Then things weren't sour between them both.

The lady was my p.t around the same time. She was infatuated with LM. Then things weren't sour between them both. I can remember her telling Me Kenny didn't give. F about Laura. And Laura was "frustrated"

Reactions: 3
Is this definitely about tattle?? She says she’s been phoning the girl

Reactions: 2
Is this definitely about tattle?? She says she’s been phoning the girl
She also posted a screen shot of someone sharing ip addresses with her. So I wonder if she’s finding accounts through that or something? I’ve no clue how all that kinda thing works x

She also posted a screen shot of someone sharing ip addresses with her. So I wonder if she’s finding accounts through that or something? I’ve no clue how all that kinda thing works x
IP addresses can only give a rough location of the area. Don’t see how she can get an ip address for someone on here unless she did a Coleen Rooney & limited her audience for her insta story that then ended up on here

Reactions: 4
Guys, no one can get IP addresses and they're pretty meaningless.

Don't promote troll accounts with the same old idle threats, you just fall for their trap of getting attention by making shit up.

Reactions: 10
IP addresses can only give a rough location of the area. Don’t see how she can get an ip address for someone on here unless she did a Coleen Rooney & limited her audience for her insta story that then ended up on here
I know it’s jokes. Don’t know if any of you were on that daft scousers thread? Sam Walker? He threatened the same, track down IP addresses and come to ppls doors wearing balaclavas

I know it’s jokes. Don’t know if any of you were on that daft scousers thread? Sam Walker? He threatened the same, track down IP addresses and come to ppls doors wearing balaclavas
So many people threaten to expose IP addresses If they were so easy to identify who was behind a post online then there would be no trolls on the internet. Shes better off sticking to doing “styledrys” at least she is half decent at that than trying to be a social media sleuth

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t be so sure. Money talks and Clara is a very determined girl, everyone has their price

Ip addresses only track 'area location'
You can use someone's ip address and an iP address can also be switched off.
Ip addresses are more about your network provider or usage and 'location' rather than actual home addresses,contact details ect.

Reactions: 1
Why has she deleted the 2nd story? She’s only left the screenshot up of the IP address conversation but the post telling the girl to answer her phone has gone. Where is Zante

Why has she deleted the 2nd story? She’s only left the screenshot up of the IP address conversation but the post telling the girl to answer her phone has gone. Where is Zante
I’m here I started reading molly-mae threads

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.