Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leah shevlin looks like a burns victim she's trying to achieve that porcelain look and it's not working out for her unfortunately...

Yeh so apparently Kenny is 💯 gay and everyone no's this and that's why they moved there videos of them 😫😫😫
Pretty sure she’s moved back here has she not? And he’s still there?

Reactions: 1
Leah shevlin looks like a burns victim she's trying to achieve that porcelain look and it's not working out for her unfortunately...

Yeh so apparently Kenny is 💯 gay and everyone no's this and that's why they moved there videos of them 😫😫😫
She’s some nick isn’t she lol 😂 she’s from govanhill isn’t she ?😳🙈🙈

Reactions: 1

Moved there videos ????

What’s the deal on that aesthetics nurse Nats O’Brien she any good ?

Reactions: 2

I could well believe kenny being gay. Leah Shevlin is another Lauren Macdonald, tits out and positing for attention 24/7. If she was my pal I’d be mortified

Reactions: 6
Is it not her who does the home team guys face and he looks like action man as a result of way too much filler - I’d avoid!
Aw right that would explain why evans got all the fake gear trying claim real nats prob on the fake gear shoplifting in Dubai then …. 😂😳 Him posting his “new car as if brand new with his private plate to hide the age “ whipping off the car cover in the show home no thanks Evan !!! Another one always banging on about his estate and private walks haha you live up hamilton in a new build estate been up about 10 year .

Pals with the Carbins 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For years i have followed Claratinks on insta baffled as to how a hairdresser has the lifestyle she has. So last night i googled her mans name to see if his “occupation” came up & the first thing that came up was this thread. Spent the past 24 hours reading it 😂 her man looks as bright as a blackout so knew it couldn’t have been through anything legit that he earned his money & kept Princess Tinks in the life she has become accustomed too 🤦🏻‍♀️ Getting towards the end of the thread & see Laura Miller of Kenny Miller fame mentioned….another roaster 🤣 had to unfollow her on insta due to the amount of shite she spouted about covid & vaccines. Pretty sure she won’t be happy living in Australia right now (if she still there) with all the carry on happening there. Her pal “T” is a bit dodgy as well. Another one with the lavish lifestyle who clearly doesn't work for it except that time she had a deli in Motherwell 😏

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.