Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This 👏👏🙌🏼 Exactly, plenty genuinely wealthy folk out there that don’t need to draw attention to themselves or prove anything 🙌🏼 that have made their money legitimately
Plus, I went to Dubai and absolutely hated it 🤣. Full of pretentious wannabes with their “designer” handbags and lives on tick. Boak.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Me too.After you spend a few days there you see it fir exactly what it is
Plus, I went to Dubai and absolutely hated it 🤣. Full of pretentious wannabes with their “designer” handbags and lives on tick. Boak.

Me too.i think after a few days there you see it for exactly what it is.

Reactions: 1
Yeah she's another one fully herself... Charleigh

I remember when she was on the makeup counters she was stuck up then n always wants to be centre of attention. Anyone remember her 'Singing Career' 🙄🤣
Pmsl yes she had to change her name as her name wasn’t appealing to a younger audience pmsl can’t mind what it was but was on one of the music apps for a while 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pmsl yes she had to change her name as her name wasn’t appealing to a younger audience pmsl can’t mind what it was but was on one of the music apps for a while 😂😂😂😂😂😂
It was frankie Bailey or something to that effect I'm sure ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder what’s going on with oor Clara and Paul. She’s been posting like she’s at work - including a post re cancelling clients as the baby was in hospital whereas Paul has been posting like he’s on holiday. Trying to fool us? The police? 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Wonder what’s going on with oor Clara and Paul. She’s been posting like she’s at work - including a post re cancelling clients as the baby was in hospital whereas Paul has been posting like he’s on holiday. Trying to fool us? The police? 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe he’s on the run

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If he has fucked off she’s well shot. I can’t see as his Insta is private. Hope the wee one is ok 🥺

The baby is OK not sure what was wrong but seemed OK in her stories the other day.

A thread for kendall it will be dry as hell she doesn't post since we started talking about her 😂😂 they used to live in quite a small house decked out like a gypsy's caravan not sure where they are now u know since Craig's business is doing so well😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Clara had on her stories she was admitted to hospital again this morning 😕

• Sad
She doesn’t look well lost loads of weight Clara seems to be on her own I do feel for her now if squinty eyes has fucked off
Hes posted a picture tonight looks like hes back . defo must have had his eye fixed 👀 but still no sign of our Clara on his insta does anyone know what’s going on ?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.