Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she live in a ex council house then since you no the family well? 25k on a bag and you live in the scheme what's the sense in that These bags are rare you can't just buy them people are on waiting lists for years unless his fortune multiplied years ago ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
lExactly ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Who is a fud? Kendal? Tbh she doesn't really bother me.. what does she actually do? A bit flashy but each to there own.
What she actually does is live a life of crime. Clearly that hairdressers is a front.
I have no issue with flash cunts if itโ€™s legit but she just takes the piss

Reactions: 5
She was never that way
What she actually does is live a life of crime. Clearly that hairdressers is a front.
I have no issue with flash cunts if itโ€™s legit but she just
Aye whatever lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ nae chance sheโ€™s walking about with a fake ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Thatโ€™s her business page, her private one is tallulahteddy

As I said previously OK kendal ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Aye whatever lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ nae chance sheโ€™s walking about with a fake ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Thatโ€™s her business page, her private one is tallulahteddy

She was never that way before Craig.
He obviously spoiled her n she now she's so far removed from who she used to be.

N believe me she had designer duds bk in her 'poor' days.she probably has a mixture of real n fake.

Lots of shoppies (shop lifters) about the area she works in.

Def I've been in for my hair a good few times n it's been dead.
But make out their mobbed,fully Booked blah blah ๐Ÿ˜‘

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She was never that way

She was never that way before Craig.
He obviously spoiled her n she now she's so far removed from who she used to be.

N believe me she had designer duds bk in her 'poor' days.she probably has a mixture of real n fake.

Lots of shoppies (shop lifters) about the area she works in.

Def I've been in for my hair a good few times n it's been dead.
But make out their mobbed,fully Booked blah blah ๐Ÿ˜‘
Aye Iโ€™m sure Kendal would be commenting on cleaning with marios thread ffs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ get a grip Iโ€™m not Kendal ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Aye Iโ€™m sure Kendal would be commenting on cleaning with marios thread ffs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ get a grip Iโ€™m not Kendal ๐Ÿ™„
Your very defensive wow calm down ๐Ÿ™‚
If u want to defend her then why are u on a post where folk are commenting on her?

Do u think she's above reading n commenting on these threads,she obviously has a profile on here too.

Reactions: 3
Your very defensive wow calm down ๐Ÿ™‚
If u want to defend her then why are u on a post where folk are commenting on her?

Do u think she's above reading n commenting on these threads,she obviously has a profile on here too.

why wouldn't she be defensive lol your saying she is kendal. I cant stand seeing that tit on this tattle its boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
why wouldn't she be defensive lol your saying she is kendal. I cant stand seeing that tit on this tattle its boring.
It was a joke for goodness sake.
If I don't like seeing it on tattle why read it.

Folk need to lighten up ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Reactions: 4

You do realise thereโ€™s actually a Kendal thread since you seem to be so bloody fixated ๐Ÿ™„ as I said above I am ๐Ÿ’ฏ not Kendal, itโ€™s getting a bit repetitive and Iโ€™m sure Claras getting fed up with her on her thread ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
You do realise thereโ€™s actually a Kendal thread since you seem to be so bloody fixated ๐Ÿ™„ as I said above I am ๐Ÿ’ฏ not Kendal, itโ€™s getting a bit repetitive and Iโ€™m sure Claras getting fed up with her on her thread ๐Ÿ˜‚
Exactly! I didn't take 10 seconds out my day to make that thread for duck all ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Well don't comment then comment on Kendals thread.

Very defensive for someone who's not bothered.

I'm only commenting on kendal because other folk have.
I'm more than happy to refer bk to Clara
Since its her thread.

Have a Great Day!! ๐Ÿ’ซโ˜•๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Haha
Well don't comment then comment on Kendals thread.

Very defensive for someone who's not bothered.

I'm only commenting on kendal because other folk have.
I'm more than happy to refer bk to Clara
Since its her thread.

Have a Great Day!! ๐Ÿ’ซโ˜•๐Ÿ™ƒ
Are you sure you arenโ€™t Craigโ€™s crazy baby mamma ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 1

its passive aggressive and annoying, and really just your sub conscious freaking out its the person your talking bad about. Kendal is a product of her environment she is from possil and her family is all connected is what it its. Just like James English.. Craig is just a hanger on but they have been together for years. Clara is vile she has a terrible attitude towards others. And she isn't a product of her environment she is just desperate for that lifestyle

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.