Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You no what it doesn't surprise me. That friendship will end up in tears if Melanie is doing all the work and Kendal stands their like big sergeant major you will only take so much of that has anyone seen Kendal in real life she's so different takes a cracking picture in real life she's not so kind on the eye quite chunky to saying nothing about weight I am not in the position all I no is when she was younger she was skin and bone catfish in real life

They don't own CeCe’s anymore 😳 I told you something is going down please someone fill us in. Just waiting on that new member to update us all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yeah Melanie definitely has a bad vibe about her she worships kendal kept bringing her and the sister up in the conversation.If she anymore up her **** she'd be a tonsil.

Makes me crazy theses sort of girls get worshipped by their minions why because they've a druggy boyfriend,fake duds n a front as a 'business'.
Makes me sad for these wee lassies who look up to the likes of kendal Carbin.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you search for Clara’s name there’s nothing other than a dissolved Cece’s so it’s not as if they’ve just registered again under a new name as some tax dodge.

Reactions: 2
Yeah Melanie definitely has a bad vibe about her she worships kendal kept bringing her and the sister up in the conversation.If she anymore up her **** she'd be a tonsil.

Makes me crazy theses sort of girls get worshipped by their minions why because they've a druggy boyfriend,fake duds n a front as a 'business'.
Makes me sad for these wee lassies who look up to the likes of kendal Carbin.
Aye I'd heard she was right up her arse too and more like a wee run around rather than a bestie πŸ˜‚ it's a shame really, it's not like they are wee lassies, (approaching 30 surely?) yet still acting like wee high school witches :sleep:

Reactions: 3
Aye I'd heard she was right up her arse too and more like a wee run around rather than a bestie πŸ˜‚ it's a shame really, it's not like they are wee lassies, (approaching 30 surely?) yet still acting like wee high school witches :sleep:
Aye definitely mean girls vibes right enough.
I mean she's from Milton ffs but jumps about like a real housewife or something.

Think her (kendal) n Clara tinks had beef at one point too.πŸ€”

Aye definitely mean girls vibes right enough.
I mean she's from Milton ffs but jumps about like a real housewife or something.

Think her (kendal) n Clara tinks had beef at one point too.πŸ€”
Absolute cringe eh πŸ˜‚

Ohhh if they had beef THE PEOPLE NEED TAE KNOW πŸ˜‚ no doubt something to do with their men and their "careers" or to do with clientele at the salons.

Reactions: 1
Absolute cringe eh πŸ˜‚

Ohhh if they had beef THE PEOPLE NEED TAE KNOW πŸ˜‚ no doubt something to do with their men and their "careers" or to do with clientele at the salons.
I heard the LL clients have been dwindling from what I'm hearing it's a front anyway not as if they earn through hard work like us folk

Yeah definitely beef there hayley Is friends with kendal and the family but there's a definite barrier between kendal and Clara T πŸ€”πŸ™„

I heard the LL clients have been dwindling from what I'm hearing it's a front anyway not as if they earn through hard work like us folk

Yeah definitely beef there hayley Is friends with kendal and the family but there's a definite barrier between kendal and Clara T πŸ€”πŸ™„
Aye it must be a front, surely haha!

Hmm, probs why the likes of kimmyg and a few others seem to bounce between both salons - playing them off against each other for whoever can give them a free set of extensions...? :rolleyes:

Aye it must be a front, surely haha!

Hmm, probs why the likes of kimmyg and a few others seem to bounce between both salons - playing them off against each other for whoever can give them a free set of extensions...? :rolleyes:
Aye definitely I'm sure we both have folk common by the sounds of it? 🀣
Kimmy g wants a piece at anyone's door she's another desperado.

There should be a kendal page as I'm thinking it's off topic for folk here to read about Gemma Collins aka Clara T.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kendal’s man Craig once had an osman a few years back he’s a total fud I’m actually surprised shes with him ! I could go on but I won’t πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Hayley mum and dad stay in marbella btw, So her being over there living her life doesn't really mean much she is prob scared to come back. I'm surprised Charleigh A, hasn't been mentioned she is the worst out them all, she is not a nice girl growls at any pretty girl, thinks she is above people. Been spoon fed all her life because her dad, I always found it odd she moved to London then got with a guy that was in jail and moved back. Was like she just couldn't stay away from that kind of guy

Reactions: 5
Biggest scumbags to earth takes a forum for them all to disappear. They will get board not being able to show of look at Hayley she basically got her man caught never worked a day in her life moves to Spain still posts her every move their a bunch of idiots real gangsters wouldn't give them the time of day
is that how he got caught? πŸ˜…

Do you think he's in the jail? I really think something has happened or their in Spain she's deleted her private insta
she posted on insta the other day that she was meant to be on holiday next week but now not going so she was opening her Column up?

Hayley mum and dad stay in marbella btw, So her being over there living her life doesn't really mean much she is prob scared to come back. I'm surprised Charleigh A, hasn't been mentioned she is the worst out them all, she is not a nice girl growls at any pretty girl, thinks she is above people. Been spoon fed all her life because her dad, I always found it odd she moved to London then got with a guy that was in jail and moved back. Was like she just couldn't stay away from that kind of guy
I went to school with Gary Doc her bf I can't believe he got back with her they used to go with each other when they where younger Gary is a really nice guy Charleigh Anderson has been with every drug dealer dick in the town and I mean THEM ALL she left Murphy when he got banged up she's got great fashion but an absolute bleep her singing career that lasted 2 seconds stick you drug money hen that's all you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kendal’s man Craig once had an osman a few years back he’s a total fud I’m actually surprised shes with him ! I could go on but I won’t πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚
What's an Osman sounds interesting πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yeah she's another one fully herself... Charleigh

I remember when she was on the makeup counters she was stuck up then n always wants to be centre of attention. Anyone remember her 'Singing Career' πŸ™„πŸ€£

• Haha
I went to school with Gary Doc her bf I can't believe he got back with her they used to go with each other when they where younger Gary is a really nice guy Charleigh Anderson has been with every drug dealer dick in the town and I mean THEM ALL she left Murphy when he got banged up she's got great fashion but an absolute bleep her singing career that lasted 2 seconds stick you drug money hen that's all you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What's an Osman sounds interesting πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
An osman is when the police are made aware someone has a hit out on them and legally they are obliged to inform the person

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Aye definitely I'm sure we both have folk common by the sounds of it? 🀣
Kimmy g wants a piece at anyone's door she's another desperado.

There should be a kendal page as I'm thinking it's off topic for folk here to read about Gemma Collins aka Clara T.
We must have folk in common aye πŸ˜‚

Can someone on here start a thread for Kendal?

Seen this morning on wee dwarf action man PE's insta he was with the baby at breakfast, Clara's nowhere to be seen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.