Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby is OK not sure what was wrong but seemed OK in her stories the other day.

A thread for kendall it will be dry as hell she doesn't post since we started talking about her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they used to live in quite a small house decked out like a gypsy's caravan not sure where they are now u know since Craig's business is doing so wellπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She lives in coatbridge well probably Craig's house she just lives there u know since he does so well πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€”

Hairdressing doesn't pay that well self employed or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She lives in coatbridge well probably Craig's house she just lives there u know since he does so well πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€”

Hairdressing doesn't pay that well self employed or not.
She’s the one with the money not him lol πŸ˜‚ he landed on his feet there

• Haha
Reactions: 3
kendal is more connected than Craig, he is from Castlemilk. He moved up the ladder when he got with her, and is now in close contact with people he wasn't before

Who is a fud? Kendal? Tbh she doesn't really bother me.. what does she actually do? A bit flashy but each to there own.

Kendal is the biggest ned walking she lives in Coatbridge drives a Range Rover and now got a new hermes bag worth 25k or it's a replica I'll let use work out the rest she's still posting she's got close friends on Instagram she's still entertaining for anyone who's interested πŸ˜‚

Kendal is the biggest ned walking she lives in Coatbridge drives a Range Rover and now got a new hermes bag worth 25k or it's a replica I'll let use work out the rest she's still posting she's got close friends on Instagram she's still entertaining for anyone who's interested πŸ˜‚
I doubt it’s a replica

I doubt it’s a replica
Well her business must be doing great and the tax man will be having a field day with her you put you're assets all over social media knowing it will come to an end. In one picture that someone posted on this thread is an average of 100k Cars designers clothes, LV wallets, Hermes bags shes so common it kills me what's the need to wear every brand in one picture ok Kendal we get it you have money and you really want to show it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well her business must be doing great and the tax man will be having a field day with her you put you're assets all over social media knowing it will come to an end in one picture that someone posted on here is an average of 100k Cars designers clothes, LV wallets, Hermes bags shes so common it kills me
She wears all fake gear it’s so obvious

Reactions: 4
She wears all fake gear it’s so obvious
Not a chance she does, she can more than afford it πŸ™ˆ the whole families the same

Well her business must be doing great and the tax man will be having a field day with her you put you're assets all over social media knowing it will come to an end. In one picture that someone posted on this thread is an average of 100k Cars designers clothes, LV wallets, Hermes bags shes so common it kills me what's the need to wear every brand in one picture ok Kendal we get it you have money and you really want to show it
100k isn’t a lot of money to folk like that

Reactions: 1
Not a chance she does, she can more than afford it πŸ™ˆ the whole families the same

100k isn’t a lot of money to folk like that
Why would she live in a ex council house then since you no the family well? 25k on a bag and you live in the scheme what's the sense in that These bags are rare you can't just buy them people are on waiting lists for years unless his fortune multiplied years ago πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Why does she live in a ex council house then since you no the family well? 25k on a bag and you live in the scheme what's the sense in that.
An ex council house that’s been extensively refurbished πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ loads of them are like that, look at Claras last house πŸ™„ four in a block in Hamilton, do you honestly think they’d get a mortgage πŸ™„

Why would she live in a ex council house then since you no the family well? 25k on a bag and you live in the scheme what's the sense in that These bags are rare you can't just buy them people are on waiting lists for years unless his fortune multiplied years ago πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
If you have the money anything can be sourced

Reactions: 1
An ex council house that’s been extensively refurbished πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ loads of them are like that, look at Claras last house πŸ™„ four in a block in Hamilton, do you honestly think they’d get a mortgage πŸ™„
All of there houses are clearly rented they wouldn't get a lucky bag on tick

• Haha
Reactions: 5

If you have the money anything can be sourced
Ok well she ain't no Kris Jenner and she had to wait πŸ€”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.