Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Why has she deleted the 2nd story? She’s only left the screenshot up of the IP address conversation but the post telling the girl to answer her phone has gone. Where is Zante 😩
I’m here πŸ‘πŸ» I started reading molly-mae threads πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Shannon51

Chatty Member
You no what it doesn't surprise me. That friendship will end up in tears if Melanie is doing all the work and Kendal stands their like big sergeant major you will only take so much of that has anyone seen Kendal in real life she's so different takes a cracking picture in real life she's not so kind on the eye quite chunky to saying nothing about weight I am not in the position all I no is when she was younger she was skin and bone catfish in real life

They don't own CeCe’s anymore 😳 I told you something is going down please someone fill us in. Just waiting on that new member to update us all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yeah Melanie definitely has a bad vibe about her she worships kendal kept bringing her and the sister up in the conversation.If she anymore up her **** she'd be a tonsil.

Makes me crazy theses sort of girls get worshipped by their minions why because they've a druggy boyfriend,fake duds n a front as a 'business'.
Makes me sad for these wee lassies who look up to the likes of kendal Carbin.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

harribo9001

Chatty Member
The fact one rides a horse at that age then drives while sitting doing insta stories.

then the other thing goes with someone from the hills with Eyes πŸ‘€ I can’t even start on them 2 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Aww I don’t know guys. All these fires. These bloody fire bomb attacks. Hi a mean hello notably absent….

I’M KIDDING ON DON’T KILL ME

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚oor Clara seems awful bothered by me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hi clara hen glad I give you and your pals something to chat about on your nights out. πŸ˜‰
Is she not a bit old to keep pouting like that on insta? Def trying to keep up with the kids πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What they say about you zooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I thought they would be more worried about hi I mean helloπŸ˜‚

• Haha

jm234

My god these Glasgow mua’s are wild. Didn’t that Alexandra go to jail for glassing someone too.
I’ll end up having to do my own make up at this rate πŸ˜‚
Can't stand that midget what is it with her Glasgow slang lingo please fuck of you ned you're shite at makeup and you're a throw back from 70yr ago

• Haha

hi a mean hello

Do you know who Clara man works for? Or what he does?
Only job he has is punting he was a tadpole of the murfy,s they r all in the same clichΓ©. a few were done last week they put more doors . Mr goughs we Indian freinds designer gear factory was turned over for all the fakes wee shabaz n Co will be gutted. praying nxt it will be pe nxt time they wont set alite clara n charisse salon. he went to dubai because murfys inside or it would have been him who went thats were they go now spain is red hot on them. clara ur going to be visiting bow house soon hen if ur reading here get him to f...k hen .

• Haha

JoeExotic

VIP Member
My personal favourite anti vaxxer on that post was Jason Meacher. 🀣
β€œI never had any immunisations and I’m fine” suuuure Jason πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜­

The tea on this is piping hot
Done some creep creep came across Sasha on her Instagram Paul Easdon really has no shame going with her while clara is pregnant not a fan of clara but this is shocking to the core she will never leave him you mad she kids on she works she’s hardly in her salon he’s the money machine he’s loaded to another level
All that money and he canny get his eyes fixed πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
what you like Zante i thought i was Clara?? i am still adamant Zante Zoo is clara if you notice she’s always asking stuff about P? wanting us all to spill the tea on him so they no what we have on him then never replies after the question πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨ This thread is like one big movie with a sick twist in the end 🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑
Hahahahahahahahhahaha funniest thing I've ever read. Aye wee clara dialed in to the social mama and sallie threads πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

Sheila Bloom

How ragin would u be if u were Cat or Clara. Their men are the type to get sent to the shop. Not boss men like Hayleys.
I mean i utterly despire all drug dealers but if you were going to do it then at least be the boss πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I see Kendal has removed most of her personal posts from the ladies lounge insta. So she defo reads here too. Hi hun πŸ‘‹πŸ»

Cats Q man has got a kid to ma pal his an absolute rocket of a guy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ thinks his something fucked over a girl to get with cat sicko! Clara is on here 1000000% more stories daily u went quiet read these ur back πŸ€”
He looks vile. Defo got a tiny willy

• Haha