Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jm234

One of her cronies shouting zantezoo while clara screeched and filmed at a new salon opening party. 🤪🤪🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Your going to end up with a blue tick at this rate 😂😂😂

What they say about you zoo😂😂

I thought they would be more worried about hi I mean hello😂
I wait patiently for Hi I mean hello to make an appearance every night 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Guys, no one can get IP addresses and they're pretty meaningless.

Don't promote troll accounts with the same old idle threats, you just fall for their trap of getting attention by making shit up.

Reactions: 10

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Yes Carol spill more tea!!!
I am sure the last time we checked there was a pandemic no weddings could go ahead, but, then again Claratinks the girl who can make anything happen!! You will be happy to know they got married look at her private Instagram - she’s got his surname 😳😳😳

She’s the most hated girl in Glasgow and coins it in wish I was hated like her. 💰

Who actually is liked in Glasgow more to the point???
Tattle has gave everyone and their granny a character assassination. 😂

The other cracker about stallion King P getting right in about ALL her clients - hilarious - I wish we had more names than Sasha though?? Now c’mon Carol spill that tea ... surely there must be more than one name I mean he’s been a busy boy eh???
I’ll give you that I went to the bathroom in her shop 3 years ago - I shat glitter from it, it was that boggin. 🎊
Carol ffs you’ve only now and got her cleaner sacked saying her house is dirty I hope you sleep the night!!! 😭😭😭

The Hayley chat, well I like your tactics here I will give you that but if your first 3 tattle lines weren’t so off topic, it’s very hard to believe anything you say.

Oh and the finale, the broken jaw 😳 she will be raging, that was jaw filler that went wrong! I think out of it all the broken jaw wins!!!

Sending her pals to stalk Paul and Sasha. Now this I’m not so sure on 🤔 There was nothing on the net which I seen.
But, I do know about pictures someone took of them when they were spotted and she got sent them. You know an awful lot Carol 🙄 who actually are you? You seem a bit too close to home?

Next time you comment at least make half of it accurate!!!

Now this account is an absolute free for all for story telling soooo let’s just go for it!!

Latest I heard ... now guys, this is gospel mind... Claratinks & P got married... baby no2 looks to be on the way ... Paul’s been caught with brass in Dubai makes a change from her pals and clients!! She’s driving a Nissan sunny as if it’s a Lambo... filing for a divorce already cos she’s left P for a poor Arab her head must be right up her arse. 😞
Hi Clara 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Walnutss

VIP Member
She could easily find out if someone was pregnant on here - I’ve seen users mention it plus there are threads talking about pregnancy. Even for clara it wouldn’t be hard to put 2+2 together and try to scare people that she knows who they are.

Plus with his background does she really want to risk going down that route? rhe users she tracks could easily go to the police on them? What we are doing here isn’t illegal, what we are talking about him being up to is illegal or dodgy at very least. It would surely draw more attention to them?
Lol I know I'm pregnant

I live down by the louden if she wants to talk
Didn't get a phonecall yesterday tho 😂

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
Sasha Chamberlain!! According to here Paul was supposedly seeing her behind Clara’s back

Aw I get it now. I dunno if someone that looked like sasha agreed to shag u why would u then go back to Weeble wobble clara...

• Haha

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
A friend of mine went to their salon, she is absolutely stunning and Clara was a stuck up cow to her. Clearly very intimated by someone naturally beautiful. When she wasn’t being rude to her she just totally ignored her and spoke to her wee salon cronies. You are paying for her ego, she isn’t anymore talented than anyone else who has done hair for as long as she has.

I mean who is she to turn her nose up at anyone? We all know she funds her lifestyle with her mans drug money. Her man is out shagging all sorts as well, doesn’t have any respect for her whatsoever. Clara hen take a good look at yourself and the example you are setting to your child ya daffy.
Exactly she’d be absolutely fk all without him have a look at her years ago when she was funding herself lol 😂 makes me howl when she thinks folk are jealous of her and she’s got all her cronies and family saying oh everyone’s jealous of you I genuinely don’t know who’d be jealous of living a lifestyle where your door can go in any minute and your mans fkin everything in sight 😂

It annoys me these bints get shops and a living given to them without working for it. Just here's a shop and I'll pay for your qualifications and all the start up and clean money through and they have a business for nothing.

Along with holidays the clothes etc the kids spoiled rotten.

Then there's us all working ourselves silly being legit and still struggling.

I sound like a 'hater' I fucking am 🤣 least I can sleep at night knowing me and my kids are safe.
Amen to that 🙏 wouldn’t want there life for all the lard in Larrys belly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
For years i have followed Claratinks on insta baffled as to how a hairdresser has the lifestyle she has. So last night i googled her mans name to see if his “occupation” came up & the first thing that came up was this thread. Spent the past 24 hours reading it 😂 her man looks as bright as a blackout so knew it couldn’t have been through anything legit that he earned his money & kept Princess Tinks in the life she has become accustomed too 🤦🏻‍♀️ Getting towards the end of the thread & see Laura Miller of Kenny Miller fame mentioned….another roaster 🤣 had to unfollow her on insta due to the amount of shite she spouted about covid & vaccines. Pretty sure she won’t be happy living in Australia right now (if she still there) with all the carry on happening there. Her pal “T” is a bit dodgy as well. Another one with the lavish lifestyle who clearly doesn't work for it except that time she had a deli in Motherwell 😏

Sheila Bloom

Hilarious that she’s wished H&M a happy anniversary on her public story to make sure we all know big Hayles is standing by her man 👀
What a riddie. Of course she is standing by him. She loves it. The money, the drama, the status. Scummy big cow.

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Miss Karbon days. Wee gimpy me sipping my Malibu and lemonade in the corner fascinated with all the girls putting the graft in with footballers 🤣🤣🤣 might stick on a knock off bandage dress today and reminisce

• Haha

jm234

I've been in Melanie's company before she comes across very false.All hi babes yes babes but as soon as your backs turned u can feel the daggers.
You no what it doesn't surprise me. That friendship will end up in tears if Melanie is doing all the work and Kendal stands their like big sergeant major you will only take so much of that has anyone seen Kendal in real life she's so different takes a cracking picture in real life she's not so kind on the eye quite chunky to saying nothing about weight I am not in the position all I no is when she was younger she was skin and bone catfish in real life

Cece’s is dissolved on companies house. So if Clara and Charisse don’t own it then who does? Maybe they’ve put it in someone else’s name incase PE is being investigated. All seems very odd.
They don't own CeCe’s anymore 😳 I told you something is going down please someone fill us in. Just waiting on that new member to update us all 😂😂😂

• Haha

STH2509

Does anyone remember when Kimmyg was constantly in Ceecee’s, tagging them in all her selfies for her hair etc but now her and Clara don’t even follow each other and she’s getting her hair done elsewhere?
I just snooped there still following each other?? She used to constantly tag The ladies lounge probably when they stop doing freebies she moves onto her next one her hairs a riot only time it ever looked decent when she had a bob why does kimmy not have a thread kimmy and her voice it should be called

• Haha

PatxButchersxEarings

Chick no chicken 🤣🤣🙈

Defo wouldn't be giving ice-licious the opportunity to spike me anyway.

It's sad for the legit folk they're must be some out there surely earning an honest crust 😕
It annoys me these bints get shops and a living given to them without working for it. Just here's a shop and I'll pay for your qualifications and all the start up and clean money through and they have a business for nothing.

Along with holidays the clothes etc the kids spoiled rotten.

Then there's us all working ourselves silly being legit and still struggling.

I sound like a 'hater' I fucking am 🤣 least I can sleep at night knowing me and my kids are safe.

• Heart
Clara’s problem (one of many that is!) is that she thinks she’s a lot clever than she actually is. Hun let’s face it you are not the brightest. Easily identified on here with all her incoherent ramblings 🤣 as a previous poster said if PE was in any way legit she would have let us know.

She was daft enough to flaunt their wealth all over the gram for years. Private profile is too late hun. We could all afford trips to Claridge’s if our men were drug dealing scumbags. Lacks morals and common sense. Has the absolute cheek to turn her nose up at anyone.

What is a grown woman doing hanging about salon launches with KC and Amy? It’s embarrassing.

Their time will come and given what’s going on in Glasgow at the moment it seems it won’t be long

• Heart